US General Domestic Politics #13 Begins 04/23/21.

30 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

They're getting older and moving to warmer climates.  Your generation of republicans are dying off.  My generation of democrats are in the prime of life.  Q's and MAGAts aren't enough to make up for what you are losing.  

People are leaving California to move to warmer climates?:huh: :tongue::biggrin:

3 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

I'm a small time businessman, i rent to 5 demon 😈crats families, if my taxes, insurance, gas food bills goes up their rent will go up also, the rich are rich cause they provided "Goods and Services" their taxes goes up & the prices of their goods & services goes up, just look at the recent prices of gas and food

As inflation rises it's only going to get worse.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Do you really believe the Democrats would pass tax legislation to increase tax rates on their wealthy donors without leaving tax loopholes that tax attorneys for the wealthy could exploit to keep them paying more in taxes?

Close the Loopholes.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Nice try. But that is not why people are leaving those states. They are leaving because of high taxes, high crime rates, and a loss of personal freedoms in Democrat run states.

Show your proof or stuff it up your ass.

• Like 1

Of course he lied.  He's a Trump.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

A sworn deposition given by Donald Trump Jr. on February 11 contained some inaccuracies, according to a new report from Mother Jones.Trump Jr. was testifying in regards to a lawsuit...

• Like 1

I hope the GQP Civil War continues.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Pro-Trump attorney Lin Wood was caught on camera this week threatening South Carolina Republican Party Chairman Drew McKissick to "get out of the race." Wood has said that he plans...

• Like 1

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

According to a report from CNN, Republicans considering running in the 2022 midterm elections are under intense scrutiny by voters over their stance on Donald Trump's attempt to subvert the...

• Like 1

Rose McGowan?  The cocaine queen?  😜

WWW.YAHOO.COM

McGowan criticized the Clintons for their friendship with Harvey Weinstein, whom she has accused of assaulting her, in a Fox News interview.

• Like 1