US General Domestic Politics #13 Begins 04/23/21.

13 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

So why were they arrested and charged with a crime for protecting their own property from a BLM  mob?

you should put rudy on the case right away. after he is done with being sued i'm sure that will be 1st on his bucket list.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

You are the real gas lighter. You want me to disbelieve and disavow what I see with my own eyes and hear with my own ears.:dodgy:

projection failure after projection failure after projection failure after projection failure after.........................................................................

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Just because you post something does not make it reality.

that's what we've been telling you about dear traitor. yet you still listen to him & only him after 30,554 lies & counting. you idiot.

• Upvote 1

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

On Thursday, writing for The Washington Post, David Lynch noted that former President Donald Trump's dire predictions that "you will have a depression the likes of which you've never seen" if Joe Biden is...

• Upvote 1

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) claims she is interested in debating Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez over the details of the Green New Deal. According to Business Insider, Greene on Wednesday, April 21...

• Haha 1