Going somewhere?

It was Kiko who left. He put into his bag some official-looking papers with the stamp. He locked the bag with a separate lock. He also took a frying pan, pot, cutlery, blanket and two pillows. I hope this is not what comes to mind first ...

It was Kiko who left. He put into his bag some official-looking papers with the stamp. He locked the bag with a separate lock. He also took a frying pan, pot, cutlery, blanket and two pillows. I hope this is not what comes to mind first ...

He may have been called for duty to serve his Country. Things are not so rosy at the moment in Russia and the Ukraine.

He may have been called for duty to serve his Country. Things are not so rosy at the moment in Russia and the Ukraine.

This is exactly what I meant. I did not see him take any other clothes than those for which he was wearing. It might be that his country provides the necessary clothing and equipments.

parece ser que no va a la guerra de momento , se esta muy bien en barcelona , aunque hoy un poco de viento , me pregunto donde viven , siempre tienen la musica muy alta , no molesta a los vecinos , a las 23h ,

seguro viven en una comunidad de vecinos por que escucha muchas veces subir la escalera desde la habitacion principal , es un piso antiguo lo delatan las ventanas sin persianas o puestas despues con el registro de la correa por fuera no empotrado en la pared , yo creia  el barrio del born , o casco antiguo de barcelona , pero hay muy poco ruido de vehiculos y si alma y isabel viven en badalona , yo creo que los responsables de rlfc los tendran a todos juntos , tambien son mas baratos los alquileres en la periferia , me jugaría todo a una carta que viven en sant adria del besos , o la parte baja de badalona pegando a mongat . si alguien tiene datos mas fiables.........

Guest Squirrel

Manolito: Hace aproximadamente un año, alguien mencionó que posiblemente vivían en Badalona. No tengo pruebas sobre dónde exactamente en que viven, y no puedo encontrar ese post original. Usted sabe la ciudad mejor que nadie aquí, así que estás conjetura es probablemente mejor que la nuestra.

About a year ago, someone mentioned that they possibly lived in Badalona. I have no evidence about where exactly they live,  and I cannot find that original post. You know the town better than anyone else here, so you're guess is probably better than ours.

Manolito: Hace aproximadamente un año, alguien mencionó que posiblemente vivían en Badalona. No tengo pruebas sobre dónde exactamente en que viven, y no puedo encontrar ese post original. Usted sabe la ciudad mejor que nadie aquí, así que estás conjetura es probablemente mejor que la nuestra.

About a year ago, someone mentioned that they possibly lived in Badalona. I have no evidence about where exactly they live,  and I cannot find that original post. You know the town better than anyone else here, so you're guess is probably better than ours.

ESTOY EN ELLO , los voy a encontrar