Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 40

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad

This is worth thinking about. Let's say for the sake of argument, they get the message from 2 or 3 posters and everything changes. No more massages, no more mutual bates etc. Then what? Does the site become better as a result? Does the view count go up or down? Does the cry then spread to ANY apartment that acts this way? And what about all the many more people who love it, enjoy it - Are they left then with nothing as a result? This is my gripe -

What is all the negativity and criticism actually meant to achieve? 

Let's say, those people get their wish, the girls change or actually leave rlc and.......

Then what happens?.....

Are the lives of the people who hated it suddenly better the next day? All their problems are solved at home, at work? On top of that, RLC itself becomes perfect? Feeling 10 feet tall because they've changed something most don't want to change? This is what gets me about it all. You don't like, don't bother with it! Isn't that just plain common sense? RLC has long changed, it's not a fly on the wall site, never been for years - The whole Barca situation wouldn't be there if it was. Anytime someone has sex with someone who isn't their partner on cam, then it's all a show, any apartment, any tenant! It cannot be pick and mix, that's either all real or all fake! Reality was thrown out the door years ago on rlc, because.....Sex Sells!! It is a business after all.

Throw that away, just like that for a tiny number who are against it?? Really, they think they will??!! Really??!! If you call for an end to this type of thing here, then you must call for an end to it everywhere. I know some do actually, but does a business change like that?? If a subscriber got a one on one meeting with RLC, how far would they get with their complaint? Does a football manager come into the changing rooms and announce a totally different formation, with all different players despite it working well, and explains to the board that the reason is because "Some fan outside told me he doesn't like it so i'm changing it all to please him".....Guess what, as i said before?

NO ONE HERE WORKS FOR RLC! NO ONE CAN DO A DAMN THING ABOUT IT!!

Therefore no amount of calls for a change in anything will change anything!! Change the way they live and potentially spoil things, just to please three people who they don't even know???? Hilarious.

18 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I think RLC would do better with an apartment that is truly real. A real lesbian couple would be perfect, just not show girls Leora and Malia, who are so false and dishonest.

Are you, a non contributor to RLC, really concerned about RLC doing better ?   Who, may I ask hired Leora, and then added Malia to be tenants in this apartment???

Evidently, you are not a contributing board member in RLC's employee. 

Please advise this forum, should that ever happen !!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I don't give a damn about the girls. Leora and Malia are just an extreme negative example of this bullshit show way RLC is going.

One thing should be clear to you, however, RLC is almost constantly in the process of losing viewers. Things are not going well, not at all.

Please show validated proof of RLC's subscriber count ( please omit yourself ).  Following their moving the apartments out of Russia.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, scutus said:

Are you, a non contributor to RLC, really concerned about RLC doing better ?   Who, may I ask hired Leora, and then added Malia to be tenants in this apartment???

Evidently, you are not a contributing board member in RLC's employee. 

Please advise this forum, should that ever happen !!

Remember the situation. RLC has lost maybe 2/3 of its apartments. I guess, they were desperate, so they opend Malia apartment in a different contry. They only added Malina afterwards, because even Leora's hardcore fans got bored at some point. Not a smart idea. 🤣

Generally speaking, RLC has not even begun to recover from the loss of all the russian apartments. There are almost no new people. The one new apartment, is actually just a patch for another one that they have recently lost and not even there have they found new people.

It's a slow death that RLC is dying right now and these bullshit shows are only making it worse.

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

This is new - This entire topic thread, the thirty ninth, all 31 pages, has been totally and utterly worthless. From start to finish. I have never seen that before on this forum.

22 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yes, funny how GOV is pure Heaven? Weird that isn't it.

L&M will do what they do, we love it, Leora will do what she does, etc etc. People just can't accept that complaining will get them NOWHERE.

GOV is shit most of the times .. but they try to organize parties , the tenants visit others , some of them bring or invite visitors every now and then . And yes , they do the same shows like Leora and Malia but this Leora and Malia have copied from the GOV . 

I have no problem with the shows , there are some that I like to watch and that’s why i never characterize them , they are a reality and I accept it . 

For anyone that loves Leora and Malia there also the ones that hate them , it doesn’t make anyone less human to express an opinion than the other . The problem is that it is the first day that there’s actually a talk going on here and this is what matters the most , that opinions are heard . 

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

This is new - This entire topic thread, the thirty ninth, all 31 pages, has been totally and utterly worthless. From start to finish. I have never seen that before on this forum.

What are you talking about, there are already 38 worthless predecessor threads to this one. 🤪🤣

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Remember the situation. RLC has lost maybe 2/3 of its apartments. I guess, they were desperate. They only added Malina afterwards, because even Leora's hardcore fans got bored at some point.

Generally speaking, RLC has not even begun to recover from the loss of all the russian apartments. There are almost no new people. The one new apartment, is actually just a patch for another one that they have recently lost and not even there have they found new people.

It's a slow death that RLC is dying right now and these bullshit shows are only making it worse.

And we are expected to be concerned about the facts that you have not presented. When ! ??? Who is MALINA ????

Graphs, and charts please from an independent source regarding RLC subscriber count !!!! 

Let me loop replay for you, to save your time for an important issue. That you may have some control of.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

No opinions, no 'Discussion', just the same old tired complaints and criticism, and people sick of reading it,  churned out day after day. That is not enjoyable, it's plain crap.

43 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

If you are insinuating that they spend 70 to 75% of their time away from the apartment, that insinuation is most certainly very much exagerated to a point of being completely wrong. To the contrary, they spend at least that much of their time at that apartment. Just because they evidently have reasons of why there have been only a few visitors or guests, actually means little regardless of anyone elses's perceptions, views, or opinions on such matters.

As it has already been mentioned, no one really knows but them as to why that may be, and it may very well be because others that they associate with there elsewhere, would rather not be subjected to the extra exposure. If that does happen to be so, and it certainly should be considered, that is not and should not be considered that they are choosing to conceal that part of their lives. Besides, anyone who has been observing often enough, knows how much time they actually do spend at the apartment and therefore how much of their private lives are actually shown. 

You are one of the satisfied ones of what you watch , it is fine . I am one of the others that I am not satisfied of what I watch and I have said repeatedly my opinion of what personally I would like to watch like everyone who stated their opinions that like to see the girls masturbate and cuddle . They aren’t wrong of what they wish and they get it and I am not wrong of what I wish and I don’t watch it . But this is NOT what i want the girls to do , it is WHAT I want to watch as a customer . 

45 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

This ain't a discussion, this is the same tired old argument churned out time after time after time by a tiny number who don't like how they live or even how the forum chat looks. Like a conveyor belt each and every day. Tiresome. 

If people want change so badly, maybe they should write to the company itself. See how far they get. I can't or won't say anymore.

I have personally done already , maybe one day I post the response I got from RLC . I prefer that we have this tiresome chat which actually is an exchange of opinions and perhaps other forum members participate than the daily repeated posts that give no info ( the majority of them ) . 

• Haha 1