Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 40

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, patou said:

Leora au téléphone surement Paul 

I think it maybe her Dad.

2 hours ago, scutus said:

No one called anybody a "BRICK" .  When someone does not apply any logic to a situation that they do not contribute to. But repetitively keeps complaining about it, is the equivalent of talking a brick wall

It would do just as much good for Allandino to complain about Greece's financial situation if he does not contribute to the welfare of Greece. 

As for the rest of the GOV , and even a few of the couples apartments . Convince me that their shows are not pseudo whatever shows. Having nothing to do with private lives.

The reality is that Leora and Malia are living their lives as they see fit. What does RLC lose if a non subscriber to their project, constantly complains about what goes on in their lives???

I guess the ( proved by issued noldus monthly numbers ) decline of RLC has nothing to do also with  the downgrade of Leora’s and Malia’s apartment . 

I take the characterization “ brick wall “ personal and you can’t change my mind about that . My country is shit and corrupted and i have no problem admitting we are a bunch of losers and idiots with that . 

GOV are full of shows , exactly what  Leora and Malia  have copied from them when Leora admittedly and mentioned here in the forum had expressed her disgrace about that , only some years later to perform the same way . Again , i have absolutely no problem about that , how else they could make their paychecks after all without the shows ? 

Obviously you haven’t paying so much attention to the Barcelona apartments in which tenants are involved in spiritual tantra  activities , others study  to enter the college , others will dance or exercise themselves regularly . But above all , and deny me this if you want , we see life at any form . Whatever parties , whatever  guests , whatever adult games .. I don’t care if they are real or not , the people involved are real ... it isn’t “ nuclear science “ to know that the most forum attendance was any of the times that the male friend of the girls visited . You can always check the posters , forum members and post count on that certain dates if you want . I think that says it all of what people actually want to watch or at least every now and then something different , judging from the forum’s reaction . And I don’t care if it was a real or not thing happening in the apartment as I stated   before that also the GOV do .. but this guy was real , a normal person and automatically something/ someone  new grabbed attention .. I don’t mind for the morality of the reasons and if it was for the right or wrong ones . 

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

You are one of the satisfied ones of what you watch , it is fine . I am one of the others that I am not satisfied of what I watch and I have said repeatedly my opinion of what personally I would like to watch like everyone who stated their opinions that like to see the girls masturbate and cuddle . They aren’t wrong of what they wish and they get it and I am not wrong of what I wish and I don’t watch it . But this is NOT what i want the girls to do , it is WHAT I want to watch as a customer . 

I've never insinuated nor claimed that I, myself have always been 100% completely satisfied of everything that I was able to observe anywhere on the project. Although admittedly there have been times here and there where I have occasionally expressed some levels of disappointment or discontent related to the project, those times have been few compared to the overall amount of time I chose to subscibe to the project, which happens to include the time since I chose to join CC's and to occasionally participate as a member of the site's various threads. 

I have certainly never visited any of the threads of this site to continuously express thoughts of negativity even during some times of experiencing some levels of disappointment or discontent.

The way I see it, if someone is not satisfied with anything that includes a cost, that someone will likely sooner than later not continue to be associated with whatever the cost may be for. When that occurs with anyone, imo they should simply find something else that interests them rather than carrying on or continuing expressions of disappointment or discontent related to the other. Of course it is common sense that those that may be satisfied enough for something that has a cost, yet they usually enjoy more times than not, will continue with whatever it is for as long as they want or can afford to.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
9 hours ago, Nicholas said:

I've never insinuated nor claimed that I, myself have always been 100% completely satisfied of everything that I was able to observe anywhere on the project. Although admittedly there have been times here and there where I have expressed some levels of disappointment or discontent related to the project, those times have been few compared to the overall amount of time I chose to subscibe to the project, which happens to include since the time I chose to join CC's and to occasionally participate as a member here. 

I have certainly never visited any of the threads of this site to continuously express thoughts of negativity even at times of experiencing some levels of disappointment or discontent.

The way I see it, if someone is not satisfied with anything that includes a cost, that someone will likely sooner than later not continue to be associated with whatever the cost may be for. Of course it is common sense that those that may be satisfied enough for something that has a cost yet they usually enjoy more times than not, will continue with whatever it is for as long as they want or can afford to.

There are 11 apartments. If subscribers (Yes, those who actually pay to watch) think one isn't to their liking, they have 10 others to watch instead. To constantly complain and repeatedly request changes in this place, not only does it piss people off here, but guess what? It won't happen anyway! So the whole argument/'Discussion' is entirely worthless. It gets no one anywhere. And it is ALL that we see every week, every month. 

There's an old phrase worth using here - Take It Or Leave It!

Tutto si riassume così: RLC anni fa ha scelto una precisa strada. Noi consumatori possiamo scegliere se appoggiare questa scelta abbonandoci o no. Possiamo lamentarci di questo qui sul forum ma non cambierebbe niente visto che CC non è collegato a RLC, quindi, non abbiamo nessun potere qui. 

• Upvote 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad
9 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Everything is summarized as follows: years ago RLC chose a specific path. We consumers can choose whether to support this choice by subscribing or not. We can complain about this here on the forum but it would not change anything as CC is not connected to RLC, we have no power here. 

EXACTLY!!!!!!!

Nothing written here changes a damn thing!!!!! People can write 50 posts of complaints and criticisms a day, every day for 2 years and they will all be worthless.

You have just compressed one and half topic threads into 4 lines. Good man.👍

Will people finally get the message??

Per quanto riguarda Leora: personalmente ho capito che se Leora decide una cosa non la sposti di un centimetro. Per quanto spero ancora di vedere finalmente i suoi amici è chiaro che Leora non è dello stesso pensiero (vai a capire i motivi). 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1