Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 40

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

For Malia I have lost all hope. Leora herself made it clear that Malia is a shy and introverted girl. Let alone if you bring someone into the apartment. 

She's not been that shy on camera has she! Without her, think of how much you yourself have liked what you see with her and Leora, yes? To say all hope is lost is now going too far!

4 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

She's not been that shy on camera has she! Without her, think of how much you yourself have liked what you see with her and Leora, yes? To say all hope is lost is now going too far!

Il problema è proprio che solo con Leora cambia atteggiamento. Sì, QUALCHE VOLTA fa qualcosa da sola senza aspettare Leora ma per il resto vive abbastanza nella sua ombra. 

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

The problem is that only with Leora does he change his attitude. Yes, SOMETIMES she does something by herself without waiting for Leora but otherwise she lives enough in her shadow. 

Well you either like it or not. The person's nature isn't playing a part, if she didn't like it she would show it, and she certainly has got more and more shall we say 'Expressive' recently, at times even more so than Leora! But yeah, she will always be in Leora's shadow as she simply isn't Leora, no one is. Doesn't matter if it's Paul, or Malia, or the food delivery guy! Leora is the one who drew and continues to draw people there. As much as i love Malia, i've always accepted she's in the background, but she's most likely ok with that. 

36 minutes ago, crocodile dundee said:

he gave me one of those migraines all these talk.
I'm going to take a little break.

Awww, there's a croc needs tending to there mate. 🐊  Have another mug 🍺 of Carlton draught and tend to that croc and you'll be alright mate. 😏

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, scutus said:

But, what you do not seem to understand this is not a prep course for a debate class ! You primary concern is about procedure

You have little concern for the topic of this thread. Except to feed your desire to post ! IMO !!

At least I have a desire to post and not hide my opinion behind emojis .. maybe you have seen that i never characterize with an emoji any post , I will always state my opinion and not declare it with an upvote or a like or a ironic smile or a confused emoji ... because for me the idea of the forum is the sincere dialogue and exchange of opinion between members . I prefer to dedicate 15-20 minutes more of my daily time , that I have plenty because of current circumstances and justify my opinion and fight for the logic behind it rather than show my “ instant “ emotion . 

If I had little concern , i would have stop posting and let you enjoy without trying to answer me back . It is already a big effort for me trying to use the English language out of respect to anyone who wants to read whatever opinion anyone here has rather than using my native and richest words language of the world and simply give the right gravity to my posts . 

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, scutus said:

With you as the score keeper !   Yes SIR !🤣    Back to the " IGNORE " list you go !!!

Why was i at the “ pay attention “ list for whatever period ? 

55 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I've never insinuated nor claimed that I, myself have always been 100% completely satisfied of everything that I was able to observe anywhere on the project. Although admittedly there have been times here and there where I have occasionally expressed some levels of disappointment or discontent related to the project, those times have been few compared to the overall amount of time I chose to subscibe to the project, which happens to include the time since I chose to join CC's and to occasionally participate as a member of the site's various threads. 

I have certainly never visited any of the threads of this site to continuously express thoughts of negativity even during some times of experiencing some levels of disappointment or discontent.

The way I see it, if someone is not satisfied with anything that includes a cost, that someone will likely sooner than later not continue to be associated with whatever the cost may be for. When that occurs with anyone, imo they should simply find something else that interests them rather than carrying on or continuing expressions of disappointment or discontent related to the other. Of course it is common sense that those that may be satisfied enough for something that has a cost, yet they usually enjoy more times than not, will continue with whatever it is for as long as they want or can afford to.

RLC has 11 apartments , there’s variety for everyone . I enjoyed seeing Leora studying for example , this was for me and the way I think that I want to spend my money for this particular apartment a very nice moment . Whenever I am not satisfied , I watch something else , I choose it and I don’t allow RLC to choose for me . 

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

At least I have a desire to post and not hide my opinion behind emojis .. maybe you have seen that i never characterize with an emoji any post , I will always state my opinion and not declare it with an upvote or a like or a ironic smile or a confused emoji ... because for me the idea of the forum is the sincere dialogue and exchange of opinion between members . I prefer to dedicate 15-20 minutes more of my daily time , that I have plenty because of current circumstances and justify my opinion and fight for the logic behind it rather than show my “ instant “ emotion . 

If I had little concern , i would have stop posting and let you enjoy without trying to answer me back . It is already a big effort for me trying to use the English language out of respect to anyone who wants to read whatever opinion anyone here has rather than using my native and richest words language of the world and simply give the right gravity to my posts . 

Your constant need for attention is pathetic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3