B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #23 (April / May)

17 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

The guy has a raging hard on. He's ready to go and she's stopping him.

I saw her touching his dick , my impression is that they have gone more of what is has been discussed ( I believe that outsiders are always talked for the cameras ) ... satisfied with the development , considering that this isn’t a kind of guy like Masha’s last year or the guys of Diane and Olya .. of course Fiora and Mimi seemed to have normal guys , but Mimi’s were Russians and fiora also if I remember correctly . 

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Don't think he is willing to go all the way because of the cameras which I can understand if he doesnt want to.

He is a brave guy 👏

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

The guy has a raging hard on. He's ready to go and she's stopping him.

The guy already tried to escape twice lol, even if he has a hardon I dont think he want to do it on cam, or else they would have been fucking already.

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

The guy already tried to escape twice lol, even if he has a hardon I dont think he want to do it on cam, or else they would have been fucking already.

I agree totally ... but they are both in the mood , the guy also has his way of touching and kissing and Pam seems to like this way .. when RLC can be dead for days , within one night two events at the same time , a happy one in Barcelona and a disastrous in Rome 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

I only watched a little bit of it and I thought Pam was stopping it from going forward. I was watching other places at the same time. Good stuff happening at Babi's. Masha is not going to be happy when she returns. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Pam surrendered and enjoying  .. all up to the guy if he wants to  go for more 

More exciting shit happened at Babi's. This was just a bunch of boring teasing bullshit. 

2 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

More exciting shit happened at Babi's. This was just a bunch of boring teasing bullshit. 

I could split the screen watching both but then it was two different things .. I agree that in Masha’s was something that doesn’t happen regularly , if it ever might have happened again anything similar ... lesson for Masha obviously for her long absence plus we need to see how it affects her trust to Babi for the future .. another interesting plot for the future out of nowhere