B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #23 (April / May)

It’s also great the way that Pam has played this out , he has made the guy feel comfortable , no rush , she doesn’t push and even if I still think she’s not into him really , she has shown maximum respected having him as a guest in a difficult for any normal person environment , especially him who isn’t one ( or at least doesn’t seem so ) of the famous tattoos club / bars guys , drug supply dealers and whatever all the guys have been named through the years 

3 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Pam is such a fucking teaser. This poor guy.

She is going slow and not panicking him , it might be that he never wants to make anything on cameras and already this to be too much . I personally like all of Pam’s actions tonight ☺️

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She is going slow and not panicking him , it might be that he never wants to make anything on cameras and already this to be too much . I personally like all of Pam’s actions tonight ☺️

The guy has a raging hard on. He's ready to go and she's stopping him.

• Haha 1

If only Pam had sent the correct signals.....like...... inviting him to her bedroom, laying on top of him, straddling him and rubbing her crotch on his dick, undressing in front of him, snuggling up to him in her lingerie, spooning her ass back into his dick. Tiny signals to let him know you are interested.

1 minute ago, chuck206 said:

If only Pam had sent the correct signals.....like...... inviting him to her bedroom, laying on top of him, straddling him and rubbing her crotch on his dick, undressing in front of him, snuggling up to him in her lingerie, spooning her ass back into his dick. Tiny signals to let him know you are interested.

This is one of the biggest foreplays recently for RLC , it is usually bed laying down after a drinking party which leads to poor or not at all performances . Even if nothings happens , it is the most interesting thing we have seen in Barcelona since Nelly and Martina 😂🤣 ( imagine ... ) 

• Haha 1