Squirrel

Guest Squirrel

Guest Squirrel

Isn't it time that Squirrel left CC?

Squirrel has had some fun, but nobody seems to be interested in him or his posts. Perhaps the late winter has taken it's toll...

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't it time that Squirrel left CC?

Squirrel has had some fun, but nobody seems to be interested in him or his posts. Perhaps the late winter has taken it's toll...

You're the most talked about squirrel that I know. In fact I think I recall someone writing that they missed you when you hadn't made a post in awhile.

Squirrel you went MIA for just a few days and you had a lot of people worried :(.  You should have you mouth washed out with soap for saying something like that.  WE Care about you this would never happen to you here on CC.  http://www.wxyz.com/news/womans-body-found-in-garage-of-her-foreclosed-home-in-pontiac-years-after-her-death?hpt=us_bn9  Woman's body found in garage of her foreclosed home in Pontiac years after her death

You ain't going no where Rodent. And that's an order. Got It? I'll have to get my squirrel gun out and come hunt you down. And you surely know how I'd hate to ever step foot in Kalifornia.

Move along folks, nothing to see here. The Rodents just drinking with a keyboard in his hand. I'm going to have to send him a bottle of good Scotch. That cheap shit he's drinking is warping his mind.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ww_watcher

Who would find my nuts for me when I lose them?

Sorry Squirrel but I already a furry little crotch critter to find mine. She never loses them.

Guest Squirrel

Squirrel is not for hire on the nuts issue. I'm too busy with mine. Find your own holes to bury your nuts...  ;D