US General Domestic Politics #14 Begins 05/01/21.

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Of course, they're afraid of the Stalinist police state tactics of the Biden Administration where the DOJ and FBI are used to prosecute and persecute political opponents of the Democrats. Just like Putin does to his political opponents in Russia.:dodgy:

It's what Trump wanted, but he failed.  Now the real criminals (GQP) traitors are paying the piper.  Has nothing to do with Biden.  

7 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

We haven't forgotten antifa and blm (burn loot murder) you pre ejaculator bed wetter who though he had a pubic hair until he pissed out it😄

Everything you just said is from the Candyland board game living in your puny brain.  Funny how you regress to petty, 3rd grade "naughty" words when you're cornered and proven wrong.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

I think most republicans are fed up with Trump actually.   

You still don't get it do you? Trump was elected because the American people are fed up with the Democrat and Republican Washington, D.C. establishment swamp dwellers. If the Republicans don't put forth a candidate who is not part of the establishment, probably half of Republican voters won't even vote in the general election. I understand that you despise Trump as a person, but his policies were good for working class Americans. Policy is what is important to me.  

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:

We'll never forget Proud Boyz, Oathkeepers and the rest of the country-wide insurrectionists from the Right.

And ANTIFA  and BLM will remind us of their anarchist behavior from now until Nov., 2022.

42 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You still don't get it do you? Trump was elected because the American people are fed up with the Democrat and Republican Washington, D.C. establishment swamp dwellers. If the Republicans don't put forth a candidate who is not part of the establishment, probably half of Republican voters won't even vote in the general election. I understand that you despise Trump as a person, but his policies were good for working class Americans. Policy is what is important to me.  

YOU don't get it Saggy Ballz.  You are not always (or hardly ever) right.  Some people (most) are simply smarter than you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

If she wins the primary election that's an indication the Republican Party is finished. So many Republican voters are fed up with establishment Republicans and will stay home rather than vote for a Washington,D.C. swamp dweller like Liz Cheney in the general election. 

as they are now they are worthless. they offer nothing that helps the country at all. hate, bigotry, division, lies, no policy except to be against everything. they need to go away for good. maybe after that a reasonable alternative party will start to form. or maybe not.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

And ANTIFA  and BLM will remind us of their anarchist behavior from now until Nov., 2022.

That's not going to be enough Saggy.  The GQP have the minorities so thoroughly pissed off, they're going to vote as if their lives depend on it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

A Border Patrol sector chief this week issued a snapshot of the number of gang members...

immigration reform has been badly needed for a long time. but qtrumplicans won't do anything but obstruct & blame others. same old same old.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

his policies sucked. he was a complete disaster. the best thing that could happen would be for the disappointed qtrumplicans to stay home & never vote again. if you don't want a politician to be in charge you should vote for your cat as it would do a much better job (as would anything including a pet rock). the bar has been set so low that virtually anyone without an r after their name would be hailed as a genius.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1