US General Domestic Politics #14 Begins 05/01/21.

Just now, golfer06 said:

i don't think so.

The associated press...better quit while you're ahead, because this story has endless coverage and I will fucking post a counter every time you spew your diarreah.

APNEWS.COM

PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — The FBI says it’s helping the Portland Police Bureau in an investigation into a video posted on social media that includes a threat of violence against Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler if he...

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Oh so I see you're at it now.  Time for you beating.  This channel dummy

WWW.KOIN.COM

A voice narrating the video said they are from “a small collective from within the anarchist and anti-facist community.”

The Mayor of Portland isn't fascist.  Your WS boyz pretending to be "Antifa" again.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

A bit more for you dummy...

THEJEWISHVOICE.COM

Following almost a year of destructive protests, by radical communist insurrectionists in Portland, Mayor Ted Wheeler, who essentially did nothing as the terrorists struck every night in the city, trying to burn...

A bunch of spoiled White little rich kids who believe they are real revolutionaries. LMAO:tongue::biggrin: 

4 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

The associated press...better quit while you're ahead, because this story has endless coverage and I will fucking post a counter every time you spew your diarreah.

APNEWS.COM

PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — The FBI says it’s helping the Portland Police Bureau in an investigation into a video posted on social media that includes a threat of violence against Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler if he...

the michigan governor kidnap plotters are facing life in prison so anyone threatening to kill the mayor is a moron. in other words it sounds like proud boy type people causing trouble. but one thing is certain. the current FBI & DOJ will figure it out a lot faster than dear traitor's agencies since they will look at the problem rather than away from it.

5 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

The Mayor of Portland isn't fascist.  Your WS boyz pretending to be "Antifa" again.

This is why you have no credibility. You lie about undeniable obvious facts. But that's part of the ANTIFA game though isn't it? Lie about everything.  You have no soul and no integrity. You are an empty and lost individual.:dodgy: