US General Domestic Politics #14 Begins 05/01/21.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

In a scorching column for the Daily Beast, former CNN contributor Wajahat Ali called out the cable news network for purging many of its political commentators at or near the end of the Donald Trump...

34 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

hydroelectric is green energy you dope. also there are these people called scientists. they learn those things. and as we move to the future (no thanks to you & the rest of the neanderthals) i'm sure that will be resolved. it wasn't that long ago that we had no cell phones, cable tv, internet, etc. stop wishing for the bad old days & do something to help move forward for a change. you might be pleasantly surprised.

But environmentalists will not allow us to build any new damns to generate hydroelectric power. I have no problem with green energy, but I do have a problem with destroying our economy with a half baked green energy plan. In my opinion, the Green New Deal has more to do with a desire to control people's lives than it has to do with saving the planet. 

47 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

why do you keep asking for answers & then ignoring them yet expect everyone to continue answering you so that you can ignore them again & again & again & again.................................?

He didn't give an answer?

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

because dopes like you & the other qtrumplican cult members keep posting disinformation which riles up the violent morons causing the country to not move forward. we all need to move toward the future or get out of the way.

You shouldn't worry too much, there are only 75+ million of us. 😉 And it's not too smart to move forward when you are heading off a cliff.:dodgy:

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You shouldn't worry too much, there are only 75+ million of us. 😉 And it's not too smart to move forward when you are heading of a cliff.:dodgy:

Not enough to swing an election though, was it? Hope you enjoyed your flash in the pan. That numbnuts Trump couldn't run this country just like he couldn't run his failed businesses. He's a poster child for every one of the seven deadly sins. Add to that being a dumbass and a reality show hack. You and your 75 million just keep backing the wrong guy. SMH

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:
THEHILL.COM

The staggering rise of U.S. home prices is forcing thousands of aspiring buyers into grueling...

Looks like 0_U812 & golfer06 won't be leaving their mommy's basement 

There will always be housing bubbles and Florida will always be a few hurricanes away from being wiped off the map. Choose your home wisely.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

There will always be housing bubbles and Florida will always be a few hurricanes away from being wiped off the map. Choose your home wisely.

I rent to 5 demon-crats families in Miami, I've explained to them that when my taxes & insurance goes up their rent will go up. I'm guessing they'll vote 🗳 wisely 😏

8 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

I rent to 5 demon-crats families in Miami, I've explained to them that when my taxes & insurance goes up their rent will go up. I'm guessing they'll vote 🗳 wisely 😏

Then I would think you should sell before the housing bubble and tomorrow's hurricane hits, no?

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Then I would think you should sell before the housing bubble and tomorrow's hurricane hits, no?

No, i have insurance !! If a hurricane 🌀 damages one of my homes 🏡 I'll remodeled my home & increase the rent since the house will be looking like new. As I'll be claiming all the money 💰 i spent remodeling on my taxes.