Isobel playing with herself..

Guest louiej27

More like he is playing video games and sometimes sleeping.  She does have her hands down there often and rubs some but I have never really seen her play to get off.  Mostly more like she has nothing else to do with her hands.  But it never seems to turn sexual for her.  Unless I have been missing something.

More like he is playing video games and sometimes sleeping.  She does have her hands down there often and rubs some but I have never really seen her play to get off.  Mostly more like she has nothing else to do with her hands.  But it never seems to turn sexual for her.  Unless I have been missing something.

Whether she's having sex or Masturbating she hardly never moans. Always silent like a church mouse.

Guest Squirrel

Better to be silent as a church mouse than to squeal, grunt, or fart. We have some standards here, ya know.

Standards, Schmandards. I had a girl like Issy once. So quiet you could hear a pin drop. I never pounded a girl so hard. She stopped me and ask why I was so rough. I said i was trying to get her to react, make some noise, act like I was doing it right.

She said that she came 5 times and that she was used to being quiet as to not wake the kids. OMG !!!!