Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 43

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, patou said:

Paul

Yes, 4th one today. And i think he may be unwell again, hearing him on speaker phone yesterday and again today, his voice is rough sounding, like he has a bad throat. I noticed this straight away when i heard him before and again then, he sounds rough.

4 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yes, 4th one today. And i think he may be unwell again, hearing him on speaker phone yesterday and again today, his voice is rough sounding, like he has a bad throat. I noticed this straight away when i heard him before and again then, he sounds rough.

✔️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Oh he sounds hoarse! Definitely got a bad throat there. Get yourself better Paul.

Well,I have to say as Pulo use to say,it´s been an excellent day today.Our lovely Lady Of The House,Leora has been

diligent as a bee,cleaned the whole apartment,washed the windows inside,never seen that before.And when she was

finished she took a much needed relaxing bath for an hour.Later she decided to do some ironing,a whole pile of clothes,

and of course I forgot to mention she changed her bed sheets.Isn´t this what we call real life?It doesn´t have to be sexuall

all the time,she or they doesn´t have to bate every time they are at home,it´s so much more interesting and funny to just watch

and study her and see the nuances in her face when she have to solve any problem and how she pull it off.So I had a great day

with our lovely Lady Of The House,so thank you my love,it has been entertaining,love you.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Well,I have to say as Pulo use to say,it´s been an excellent day today.Our lovely Lady Of The House,Leora has been diligent as a bee,cleaned the whole apartment,washed the windows inside,never seen that before.And when she was finished she took a much needed relaxing bath for an hour.Later she decided to do some ironing,a whole pile of clothes, and of course I forgot to mention she changed her bed sheets.Isn´t this what we call real life?It doesn´t have to be sexuall all the time,she or they doesn´t have to bate every time they are at home,it´s so much more interesting and funny to just watch and study her and see the nuances in her face when she have to solve any problem and how she pull it off.So I had a great day with our lovely Lady Of The House,so thank you my love,it has been entertaining,love you.

And not just that - More real life with the 2 hour Skype call with Paul, where he and Leora didn't even speak for long periods, just watching each other on screen. Simply happy to be in each other's company this way, him doing his thing, her doing her thing, just knowing the other was there, quiet together on a Saturday night, ahead of a big day for Russians. Paul clearly under the weather and so she spent the time with him. Doesn't sound much at all written down does it, but i found it fascinating and very heart warming.