US General Domestic Politics #15 Begins 05/09/21.

5 hours ago, O_U812 said:

There will be no pardon.  Enjoy your stay.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

The baby-faced Students for Trump founder was denounced as a "cold-blooded fraudster" by a judge before he was sentenced for posing as a lawyer.John Lambert was sentenced to 13 month in...

i guess the trump university diploma didn't fool anyone.

• Haha 1

Please be aware that I do currently (for the time being), live in California, my native state. The population is far bigger than most countries. We don't have control over as many nukes as the US, the former Soviet Union (if it is indeed former) or China.

But California could kill any nation with it's Mexican Cartels. California was once was populated by rational creatures. Here's your quote today from the press:

"Gov. Gavin Newsom on Monday announced a $100 billion “California Comeback Plan” that includes stimulus checks for two-thirds of state residents.If approved by the Legislature, it would result in checks of $600, $1,100 for families and $1,600 for undocumented immigrant families, going out to millions of Californians."

I guess I need to change my name to Jose and tell them I want asylum. Easiest $500 I ever made.

And people wonder why we native Californians want to dump Newsom and the people who have ruined this state. The "Comeback plan" will not help the small businesses that have been destroyed. They did not have the money and wealth behind them needed to survive, certainly nearly as much as the ruling party had: heis one of those politicians whose unions and contributors thrived. His support for the unions and PGE ought to help him be elected the next president or at least survive the recall. 

Read more here: https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article251323218.html#storylink=cpy

Sadly, Foamy believes that this horrible situation exists in nearly all governments of the world. Such is the problem with government: power corrupts.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Please be aware that I do currently (for the time being), live in California, my native state. The population is far bigger than most countries. We don't have control over as many nukes as the US, the former Soviet Union (if it is indeed former) or China.

But California could kill any nation with it's Mexican Cartels. California was once was populated by rational creatures. Here's your quote today from the press:

"Gov. Gavin Newsom on Monday announced a $100 billion “California Comeback Plan” that includes stimulus checks for two-thirds of state residents.If approved by the Legislature, it would result in checks of $600, $1,100 for families and $1,600 for undocumented immigrant families, going out to millions of Californians."

I guess I need to change my name to Jose and tell them I want asylum. Easiest $500 I ever made.

And people wonder why we native Californians want to dump Newsom and the people who have ruined this state. The "Comeback plan" will not help the small businesses that have been destroyed. They did not have the money and wealth behind them needed to survive, certainly nearly as much as the ruling party had: heis one of those politicians whose unions and contributors thrived. His support for the unions and PGE ought to help him be elected the next president or at least survive the recall. 

Read more here: https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article251323218.html#storylink=cpy

Sadly, Foamy believe that this horrible situation exists in nearly all governments of the world. Such is the problem with government: power corrupts.

I'm gonna say this expecting backlash...

If you're white and live in California, you're assumed wealthy and the state's taxes are targeted towards you.

If you're African-American and living in California, the state pretends to be your advocate, but you've been replaced by Hispanics (Mexicans). Those emotionally (and not intellectually) stimulated when in the voting booth, is what democrats like.

Why does the state favor (undocumented...illegal) Hispanics?  Because...they multiply like rabbits and are reliant on government (more so then any other race in California).  On the flip side regarding Hispanics who are legal and considered middle class, more and more of them have become republicans.  They do not want their 'brothers and sisters' in the state illegally as they are a threat to their working class, legal (next generation) Hispanics.

Of course, I'm stating several generalizations.  But reality is the more ILLEGAL ALIENS that come into California, the more dependent they are on gov't and thus, the more control gov't can have over our lives. Because I am a successful, self-made white guy, is no reason why I should be targeted to pay for anyone's well being that has entered the state illegally. Why do successful people of ANY RACE get penalized for working hard, paying taxes, raising a family, etc. Health insurance has increased about 85% in California the past 5 years (annual inflation rate for California is 6%).  The typical single person PPO premium was $403/month in 2016. It's now $747/month with a higher deductible for office visits and hospitalization.

Trump's presidency was a revolution.  If it wasn't for a combination of outright cheating by the democrats, a hateful media towards Trump, and idiot voters who voted eotionally and not intellectually, we would have four more years of a great economy.  Not a shell of a man (who when he had his marbles, voted mostly against popular foreign and domestic policies), who has puppeteers in a closet telling him what to do.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Sadly, Foamy believes that this horrible situation exists in nearly all governments of the world. Such is the problem with government: power corrupts.

I thought it was illegal to buy votes. I guess if you do it with taxpayer money it's okay.:confused:

5 hours ago, golfer06 said:

because he bragged about his "conquests" & was seen by others not in the fbi. if you paid attention to reality instead of qtrumplican lies & fantasy you might actually learn something. but we all know by now that you will continue to live in trump's ass fantasyland.

All the evidence you just presented is unsubstantiated hearsay presented by anonymous people who hate Matt Gaetz.  Why have none of these so called underage women brought criminal rape charges against Gaetz? Sounds to me like more of your propaganda.