Has any woman ever made you laugh??

van the man

Guest Squirrel

And I don't want to hear some mother fucker tell me this belongs in the Juke Box thread.

I cut my own path through life!

Are you suggesting that Old Dude's even fucking KNOW how to stay on topic?

I mean, that's the whole idea of Old Dudes! So to get us all back safely on topic and back to the old folks home, I will now suggest we slither on back while honoring our favorite young RLC women with this simple Old Dude's theme song:

post-0-145739612914_thumb.jpg

Guest Squirrel

Oops. TBG just PM'ed me. I guess I got confused...here's the theme song. I think it's on topic. What's the topic?

(PS: Women who can't share laughter can't share life; they're dead inside. And that's true for us all.)

Guest Squirrel

Always love a good story, Woodie.

Thanks. In retrospect, it's actually fucking hilarious, too. Put the assholes in their place. Well done! Keep them stories rolling!

Guest Squirrel

Woody: I suggest you put a copyright symbol on your postings from now on, then gather them together in a book and publish it. And I'm serious.

I have learned a lot from the internet the most impotent for me was to say what I feel so if you feel the need to write then write.  The people that do not like read what you wrote can just skip it,  The ones that like to read your words will read.  There are more readers on here then posters so you might have a lot of readers and never know it.  As for the flamers just for get about  them.  Words can not hurt.  I have listen to a lot of words over the years in person and on the net and I'm still alive so if you would like to post about your past then please do.  Sorry for the long post but what you said reminded me of an line in an old song.  "But it's all right now, I learned my lesson well

You see, ya can't please everyone, so ya got to please yourself"

Read more: Rick Nelson - Garden Party Lyrics | MetroLyrics