Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 46

patou

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

today how many. calls leora made for Paul ???? 

Just the one i think, very early this morning.

1 hour ago, gigou5076 said:

Pas de culotte grrrrr !!!! DECEPTION

For how long have you been watching these girls?Not to long for what I can understand.Don´t you know that Leora hate to wear

panties?It´s the first thing she does when she comes home if she isn´t going out again,all clothes of and put on a sexy negligee or

a big T-shirt and Malia is doing the same.It´s very rare that they are wearing panties when they are in either Leora´s or Malia´s bed.

Malia does wear panties when her period is here but Leora doesn´t.So if you´re looking for panties,sorry you have to go somewhere

else.And as you´ve seen,both girls love to show their kitties.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Well this is worth reporting!

Right now i have 2 cams on together, which are EXACTLY the same time to the second!

Honestly cannot think when that last happened! Last week, 2 were literally 19 seconds apart.

3 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

For how long have you been watching these girls?Not to long for what I can understand.Don´t you know that Leora hate to wear

panties?It´s the first thing she does when she comes home if she isn´t going out again,all clothes of and put on a sexy negligee or

a big T-shirt and Malia is doing the same.It´s very rare that they are wearing panties when they are in either Leora´s or Malia´s bed.

Malia does wear panties when her period is here but Leora doesn´t.So if you´re looking for panties,sorry you have to go somewhere

else.And as you´ve seen,both girls love to show their kitties.

I hear Walmart sells panties. Maybe he can go buy some. 

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I hear Walmart sells panties. Maybe he can go buy some. 

Usually you see cries off "Get them off!", regarding clothing.

Not often you see something along the lines of "Phwoar, get them ON"🙃

22 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well this is worth reporting!

Right now i have 2 cams on together, which are EXACTLY the same time to the second!

Honestly cannot think when that last happened! Last week, 2 were literally 19 seconds apart.

It is a bit off topic but to add, it has now seemed that the live streams are not currently lagging behind the thumbs in as much time as they had gotten off and were seeming to be over awhile as well. The projects admin. evidently finally did enough of a software update to resolve some issues for awhile. May have had something to do with some of the live stream freezes earlier.

Good Morning /Bonjour / Buongiorno 

good evening /Buonasera /bonne nuit

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora and Malia and sexy girls

👸🌟👯

Everyone have a great happy day with joy 

Good weekend for all
in family
great Saturday

🐈😘

• Thanks 1

Il y a 9 heures, masterchef56 a dit:

Depuis combien de temps regardes-tu ces filles? Pas trop longtemps pour ce que je peux comprendre. Tu ne sais pas que Leora déteste porter

C´est la première a choisi qu´elle fait quand elle rentre à la maison si elle ne sort plus, tous les vêtements et enfile un déshabillé sexy ou

un grand t-shirt et Malia fait de même. Il est très rare qu'elles portent des culottes quand elles sont dans le lit de Leora ou de Malia.

Malia porte une culotte quand ses règles sont là mais Leora ne le fait pas. Donc si vous cherchez une culotte, désolé vous devez aller quelque part

else.Et comme vous l'avez vu, les deux filles adorent montrer leurs chatons.

vous croyez la connaître mieux que quiconque mais vous ne savez rien sur elle je la suit depuis son premier apparut et je peut vous dire qu elle a souvent porter des culotte et s est masturbee avec ce que j exprimé en ce moment et que j espère voir c est les deux filles qui se caresse mutuellement à travers leurs culotte et découvre doucement leur beaux minou et jouent avec voilà ! ¡!! 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1