US General Domestic Politics #17 Begins 05/21/21.

19 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

HAHAHAHA....... THE TRUTH REALLY HURTS doesn't it Kool Aid drunk. Soon you and the 19th hole will be moving to Jonestown Guyana. 

Just stop.  You continuously embarrass yourself.  All of you QTrumplicans are off the mark.  Come back to reality.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, O_U812 said:

LOL.  And you're just a bright ray of sunshine.  I have never seen anything from you but bitching and whining about our country. 

Wrong. I bitch and whine about people like you and Golfer who attack everything about this country.  The people of America are good and decent people and I resent losers like you and Golfer trashing them. America is not a racist and bigoted nation.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Wrong. I bitch and whine about people like you and Golfer who attack everything about this country.  The people of America are good and decent people and I resent losers like you and Golfer trashing them. America is not a racist and bigoted nation.

Watch the video I posted.  It's about you.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Fact check time:

1.  Gas prices averaged between 3.50 and 3.62 from 2012-2014.  Trump's peak was 2.73, or .26 lower than todays average of 2.99.  Oil prices were set to rise no matter who would've won the election.  It's a gaslighting issue for you because you lost. - Statista

2.  Trump lost more jobs than any president since Herbert Hoover. - Fortune   It's too early for any Biden job reports influenced by his presidency.

3.  More opportunistic gaslighting by QTrumplicans. - Politico

WWW.MIGRATIONPOLICY.ORG

During his first 100 days in office, U.S. President Joe Biden took more than three times as many executive actions on immigration as predecessor Donald Trump. While rising encounters at the...

Back to reality yet, or just keep gaslighting?

In 2012-2014 with the $3.50 to $3.62 gas prices guess who the president was?  Your claim about Trump losing jobs is so dishonest and misleading. With Obama's third term (Joe Biden presidency) it appears we have a return to the future.

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:

Shut. Up.  

May 28, 2020 — The District of Columbia and 27 states had unemployment rates lower than the U.S. rate of 14.7 percent in April 2020, 10 states had higher rates. - 

WWW.BLS.GOV

In April 2020, unemployment rates in 43 states were at their highest levels since the state unemployment data began in January 1976. Unemployment rates in Hawaii and Nevada...

The high rates in April,2020 were a result of the covid pandemic, dumb fuck. There was no covid vaccine in April, 2020. When Biden came into office we had vaccines for covid.

30 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

In 2012-2014 with the $3.50 to $3.62 gas prices guess who the president was?  Your claim about Trump losing jobs is so dishonest and misleading. With Obama's third term (Joe Biden presidency) it appears we have a return to the future.

Trump lost more jobs than any president since Hoover, and I cited a reliable non-partisan source.  Get your head out of your ass and deal with it.

• Like 1