US General Domestic Politics #17 Begins 05/21/21.

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

If you believe that men who transgender into women should be allowed to compete against real women in athletics you truly are an idiot.

i believe that you are a bigot. without dems, minorities, trans people, & others that you don't think deserve to be treated equally you would be lost as your entire existence consists of whining & complaining about what a "victim" you are. by the way when was the last time that you attended a high school track meet you hateful hypocrite?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

you changed it. now i'll change it back. "However you want to label it, biden's  policies win, especially when compare to the racism, voter suppression, election lies, obstruction, and the qtrumplican main policy of doing nothing". and i forgot to add that you are a traitor worshipping cult member.

Biden doesn't even know what his policies are. He just says and does what Obama's people tell him to say and do.

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

That's because I don't pay attention to Russian propaganda, comrade Golfer. Save it for the ignorant indoctrinated Democrats. 

no. it's because you ignore reality but kiss dear traitor's lying ass at every opportunity. and no matter how much you lie & project that truth remains.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Biden doesn't even know what his policies are. He just says and does what Obama's people tell him to say and do.

he not only knows but he has people working to accomplish positive things. not a bunch of spineless yes men. now go back to dear traitor's asshole where you feel more comfortable.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

but in oppositeland you can pretend that we aren't there at all. of course eventually you will have to wake up. but maybe not since you have slept through at least the past 5 years.

Hey, I think I found a picture of you. You're top row, 4th from the left. You might remember me, I was in the same class, but I was on the right. 761253384_4chanClass_of_1976.thumb.jpg.be18d1cdc6189ac4172d18aa8089db9d.jpg

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

i believe that you are a bigot. without dems, minorities, trans people, & others that you don't think deserve to be treated equally you would be lost as your entire existence consists of whining & complaining about what a "victim" you are. by the way when was the last time that you attended a high school track meet you hateful hypocrite?

Democrats believe in science except when biology says there are definite physical differences between men and women which makes it unfair for men to compete against women in athletic events.Transgender surgery does not negate the physical advantages that the biological male/transgender has over real women. That is real science.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

If I am forced to watch transgender males compete against real women I will never go to another high school track meet.:dodgy:

17 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

You are ass backwards about being a victim. It is Democrats that have made a career out of being a victim. Claiming to be a victim is what liberal progressive Democrats do 24/7.

14 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Hey, I think I found a picture of you. You're top row, 4th from the left. You might remember me, I was in the same class, but I was on the right. 761253384_4chanClass_of_1976.thumb.jpg.be18d1cdc6189ac4172d18aa8089db9d.jpg

sorry but that just proves that you are a dope. however i found some of you. they're very flattering as you obviously aren't anywhere near as intelligent or good looking in real life.

tenor (21).gif

tenor (23).gif

tenor.gif

17 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Democrats believe in science except when biology says there are definite physical differences between men and women which makes it unfair for men to compete against women in athletic events.Transgender surgery does not negate the physical advantages that the biological male/transgender has over real women. That is real science.

tenor (24).gif

tenor (25).gif

tenor (26).gif

15 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

If I am forced to watch transgender males compete against real women I will never go to another high school track meet.:dodgy:

so now you won't have to do what you already weren't doing.

8 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You are ass backwards about being a victim. It is Democrats that have made a career out of being a victim. Claiming to be a victim is what liberal progressive Democrats do 24/7.

sorry but you are wrong as usual.