US General Domestic Politics #17 Begins 05/21/21.

40 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Listen to the whole thing Asshole.  If you don't like our Republic, then get the fuck out.

I think a little ANTIFA communist terrorist like you needs to take your own advice and leave. The U.S. would be much better off if people like you left. You have never and will never add anything positive to this country. Everything about you is negative and destructive.

22 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

THEN GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR MADISONIAN DEMOCRACY.  NOBODY'S KEEPING YOU HERE.  YOU ARE SO FULL OF POISON YOU SHOULD BE CONSIDERED A HAZARD.

Go to hell, you little ignorant ANTIFA son of a bitch. It is people like you who are destroying our Madisonian Democracy. In fact, the crowd you hang with despise Madison and the rest of the founding fathers.

27 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

And what's that on his hip you worthless traitor?  It's a voltage stick that has the ability to stop your heart.  A WEAPON.  YOU ASSHOLE MOTHER-FUCKER.

Someone is going to overthrow the U.S. government with a voltage stick?  Now you sound like a third rate comedian.:tongue::biggrin::tongue::biggrin:

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

THEN GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR MADISONIAN DEMOCRACY.  NOBODY'S KEEPING YOU HERE.  YOU ARE SO FULL OF POISON YOU SHOULD BE CONSIDERED A HAZARD.

I told you to stay away from that mirror when you are posting comments.:tongue:

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I think a little ANTIFA communist terrorist like you needs to take your own advice and leave. The U.S. would be much better off if people like you left. You have never and will never add anything positive to this country. Everything about you is negative and destructive.

Fuck you.  I stand up for our Democratic Republic.  You stand for Fascism.  Get out.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

But you and your ANTIFA and BLM buddies are the ones who burn and loot this beautiful country.

There's plenty of room for you in Venezuela.  They run the kind of Dictatorship you'll like.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Go to hell, you little ignorant ANTIFA son of a bitch. It is people like you who are destroying our Madisonian Democracy. In fact, the crowd you hang with despise Madison and the rest of the founding fathers.

You're an ignorant son of a bitch.  Get the fuck out of our republic.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Someone is going to overthrow the U.S. government with a voltage stick?  Now you sound like a third rate comedian.:tongue::biggrin::tongue::biggrin:

You said there were no weapons.  You said it yourself.  You're a fucking liar.  Leave this country so we can save it from scum like you.

• Like 1