US General Domestic Politics #17 Begins 05/21/21.

4 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Thank goodness Biden and Pelosi do Vlad's will. Dentures are expensive to replace.

Dentures.JPG.3eb1d632197098edb44216cc4699da65.JPG

Guess that means if the German government crosses Putin at some point in the future Germany may have some very cold winters. Maybe the Germans should rethink the plan to import Russian natural gas.

2 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Democrats will pad their majority.

WWW.REALCLEARPOLITICS.COM

Tradition tells us that, come the midterms, the president's party loses seats in the House. If this tradition holds in 2022, that could be bad news for...

And you accuse me of living in fantasy land?   HR-1 is the Democrats' primary hope for stealing the 2022 elections. In a fair honest election Democrats will lose House seats in a landslide.

36 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Why would I ever want to live in a Marxist country like Venezuela?  I'd rather stay here and stop people like you from turning America into a Marxist nation.

What is Marxism, asshole?  Don't look it up, just tell me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

And you accuse me of living in fantasy land?   HR-1 is the Democrats' primary hope for stealing the 2022 elections. In a fair honest election Democrats will lose House seats in a landslide.

Good.  I hope we STEAL all your seats.  Fuck y'all.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I was born here and have lived in the U.S. for 75 years. I don't intend to leave just because an ANITFA  snowflake traitorous cowardly child wants me too go.:dodgy:

Then support our democratic republic and swear off the big lie./

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I hate Russia? No, I just dislike the leadership of your country of Russia.:tongue:

That's what the GQP are going to turn the USA into if they have their way.  Stupid ass.

• Like 1