B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #54 (May)

1 minute ago, mspanker said:

I wondered that, maybe Meg also if she trys to contact her fella, might be a place to rest for a few days.

No one knows if Megan has quit so easily her long time BF , we don’t know if she goes after him to at least get the closure and explanations face to face .. but , if she flew to Ukraine , it might be difficult making the journey to EU again , except she has managed somehow with visa terms or there are things we don’t know and she can travel easy .. next week we get Ukrainian tourists so flights are resuming from this country and we are waiting for Russia now .. 

• Sad 1

36 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We can for sure say that the weight on the shoulders of the new girls to replace two icons like Megan and Holly is enormous .. we need to give them time  although they entered the villa with an incredible dynamic , incredible self confidence and in my eyes , already educated and studied of what this business is all about .. the best is yet to come ,but ….. it is been a really long time that the new girls seem to be immediately accepted by the majority here and of course the incredible self confidence they entered , already behaving like they came to make a difference … well done girls 👏👏

The two new girls look to have settled quickly, but this will always be Megs kitchen for me. And without Holly hanging onto the counter in her fitness shorts, it will never be the same...ah well, better let it rest 😕

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

The two new girls look to have settled quickly, but this will always be Megs kitchen for me. And without Holly hanging onto the counter in her fitness shorts, it will never be the same...ah well, better let it rest 😕

index.png

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

The beautiful blonde has finally left 😪. Goodbye Holly 💙  😍 

I felt sad when I looked at her room and she was no longer there. IMO Holly was one of the sweetest and kindest girls that we've ever had on RLC. it was always a joy to look at her pretty face and watch her being Holly ( doing make up for hours, posing in front of mirror and changing to different clothes, dancing, exercising, etc 😁 ). 

I wish her the best, and I hope we see her back soon. 

Stay safe Holly. Love 💙  ❤️  😍 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2