Kitty and Smith - home activities #3

14 hours ago, jugghead said:

or stfu

it would not be hard to know more about anything! than what an arrogant , self centred , small minded   dick wad like  you who  continues  to expose what a mouth piece that you are in every post ... you must be so insecure talking tough and rude and arrogant ..hiding behind IMAGES !!! OF Stallions you lame little poodle ... fuck You !!!

is that enough STFU for you ...asswipe 

11 hours ago, jugghead said:

Kitty is a whipping post for the masses. She is an easy target for men that sit behind desks with their dicks in their hands.

I can  tell by your power tripping posts you would be a small dick in hand and think you have all these 'easy targets' in a forum while you sit on your potty mummy sets out for you. 

3 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

it would not be hard to know more about anything! than what an arrogant , self centred , small minded   dick wad like  you who  continues  to expose what a mouth piece that you are in every post ... you must be so insecure talking tough and rude and arrogant ..hiding behind IMAGES !!! OF Stallions you lame little poodle ... fuck You !!!

is that enough STFU for you ...asswipe 

When you know who I am and what it is I do here you may understand better. Until then I am laughing. Any way I am a friendly dude. Don't get your shorts all in a knot. PEACE.

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

I can  tell by your power tripping posts you would be a small dick in hand and think you have all these 'easy targets' in a forum while you sit on your potty mummy sets out for you. 

Just take it easy bro. i have no beef with you. I am the whisperer. LOL

7 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Just take it easy bro. i have no beef with you. I am the whisperer. LOL

OK I will give you that but your material is more harsh than what you think you might be 'doing'   after so many attack comments  I get compelled to call out bully or mean comments ....  My mouth does not make it much better but lets leave it at  we can do better than than what I have been reading here...  Peace back at you...

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Barni said:

No not even then !!!!!!!!!

Hey Barni.... I was being sarcastic ... but allow me this,  man or women,  do not need to take any kind of abuse...  unfortunately we see it in Real Life too often and we become hopeless? victims being Voyeurs on such a site ...  

the only thing good that comes from of the ( bad?) nonsense that goes on in this RLC  it may give us pause to reflect on how we can be better in our own lives ...   Kitty and Smith give us many examples on how we can do better but more for us,  to have much more empathy that people struggle and deal with it with the tool sets, (intelligence, education, life experience, counselling??? ) they have . it is pretty shitty maybe needy, on  how we judge so openly and I always say ...the comments and judgements WE PUT OUT is more of a reflection of what we are like, what our issues are..  

34 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

OK I will give you that but your material is more harsh than what you think you might be 'doing'   after so many attack comments  I get compelled to call out bully or mean comments ....  My mouth does not make it much better but lets leave it at  we can do better than than what I have been reading here...  Peace back at you...

You are right of course. I have a tendency to be smug or a bully sometimes. That is not my intention here. Thank you for calling me out on it. If you haven't read before I am very protective of Kitty, and with good reason. I would ask you to give her some leeway. There are too many pundits here already.

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

You are right of course. I have a tendency to be smug or a bully sometimes. That is not my intention here. Thank you for calling me out on it. If you haven't read before I am very protective of Kitty, and with good reason. I would ask you to give her some leeway. There are too many pundits here already.

I too love Kitty ( a long time fave !!) and have made many posts towards the crap/hate  she/ they ,have to face .. You well recall her poster of screw you haters ( exact content I forget) and giving the finger direct to the camera.... I have used that against the haters that complain she is not like the last time ...  these  negative  comments can ruin the whole experience for tenants and viewers ... much like what is happening towards this Riya ... the haters have ruined it for her and she will go thru the motions till the paycheques stop coming in.... and in some ways that is what is happening with Kitty ...