Kitty and Smith - home activities #3

16 minutes ago, jugghead said:

On the plus side, her popularity rating has shot up beyond some of the other dumbass shit that happens on RLC. 🤣

It’s popularity for completely wrong reasons .. 

• Upvote 1

il y a 9 minutes, jugghead a dit :

Bien sûr, j'essaie juste de faire sortir tout ce que je peux de positif.

arrêtes de lui trouver des excuses ....que son corps te plaise OK...mais elle est folle 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Several good responses presented but let me also offer:

Alberto clearly has overachieved by finding Martina and he probably has very little chance of finding someone as hot and sexy and smart as Martina which may cause him to be more tolerant and forgiving.  

But also Martina still adores Alberto and cuddles and flirts with him constantly … I don’t watch this apartment very often but I don’t think Kitty is the same toward Smith. 

I understand the ugly duckling and swan relationship; it happens with both sexes.  What I don't understand is the CC community giving Martina a relatively light pass on her affair, as opposed to people being heavy handed against Kitty.  They are both stepping out on their respective mates.    That's my question. Why the double standard?

People seem to imply that Kitty has mental health problems with her extreme aggressiveness.  At the same time, with Smith's passivity, could that be a mental health issue also? 

Sometimes it seems Martina gets a pass because it's girl on girl, and a lot of the CC community, both men and women, enjoy watching them.  Kitty seems as though she is stepping out with another guy(s), and to a lot of people that is forbidden.

If Kitty was fucking Linda, would there such an outcry against Kitty? I know pure speculation, and there is no answer.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

I understand the ugly duckling and swan relationship; it happens with both sexes.  What I don't understand is the CC community giving Martina a relatively light pass on her affair, as opposed to people being heavy handed against Kitty.  They are both stepping out on their respective mates.    That's my question. Why the double standard?

People seem to imply that Kitty has mental health problems with her extreme aggressiveness.  At the same time, with Smith's passivity, could that be a mental health issue also? 

Sometimes it seems Martina gets a pass because it's girl on girl, and a lot of the CC community, both men and women, enjoy watching them.  Kitty seems as though she is stepping out with another guy(s), and to a lot of people that is forbidden.

If Kitty was fucking Linda, would there such an outcry against Kitty? I know pure speculation, and there is no answer.

Martina gets a pass because isn't cheating. Alberto knows about Martina and Nelly. Did you never heard abou open relationships? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

Oh oh oh KenPaul ... I thought we were trying to explain Alberto's behavior ... you want to better understand the people who spend time HERE?   Oh my gosh I'm not sure anyone can explain THAT!!!   According to some people like Harley we are all losers.

I think Thinga69 (now there's a screen name for you, still want to understand us?) just provided some of the reasons why the reaction from CC Nation varies.  To me the relationships are very different for starters.  Yes Alberto and Martina have some sort of an open relationship.  I really don't quite understand it but it's fun to watch.  I do not watch Kitty & Smith very much but it's obvious their relationship is not quite as open.   So Thinga69 is right, Martina's behavior is not viewed as cheating.  Remember cheating is defined by the context of the relationship.  Mike Pence thought he was cheating if he had dinner with a woman without his wife.  Jimmy Carter thought he was cheating if he just lusted over another woman in his dreams!  By Carter's definition, we are all pretty much cheating here (except Harley of course who is perfect).

But I also think this is related to the likability of the various people.  Martina has that "tat free girl-next-door but slutty" vibe that I am guessing guys love more than the Kitty vibe which seems a bit more bitchy, pretentious, look-at-me-and-my-tats.  I think guys want to have flings with Kitties but settle down with Martina's.   I don't mean to speak for you guys at all but since 98% of the people here have both X and Y chromosomes ... I am just sharing what I perceive.  I have been told I can climb the ladder of inference better than anyone.

I am fascinated as much by these sorts of questions as I am by the good sex that we sometimes see.  Another thought I have is that it seems like we all want a "hero" and a "villain".  It seems like Kitty is the villain here.  You may think there is no villain in the Martina story but there is ... it is Nelly.  The CC community by and large hates her.  

Anyway ... that's my 2 cents that ended up being more like a buck twenty.  PS:  I love your screenname Things69 and all the other creative names here.  I should have put more thought into mine.

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Oh oh oh KenPaul ... I thought we were trying to explain Alberto's behavior ... you want to better understand the people who spend time HERE?   Oh my gosh I'm not sure anyone can explain THAT!!!   According to some people like Harley we are all losers.

I think Thinga69 (now there's a screen name for you, still want to understand us?) just provided some of the reasons why the reaction from CC Nation varies.  To me the relationships are very different for starters.  Yes Alberto and Martina have some sort of an open relationship.  I really don't quite understand it but it's fun to watch.  I do not watch Kitty & Smith very much but it's obvious their relationship is not quite as open.   So Thinga69 is right, Martina's behavior is not viewed as cheating.  Remember cheating is defined by the context of the relationship.  Mike Pence thought he was cheating if he had dinner with a woman without his wife.  Jimmy Carter thought he was cheating if he just lusted over another woman in his dreams!  By Carter's definition, we are all pretty much cheating here (except Harley of course who is perfect).

But I also think this is related to the likability of the various people.  Martina has that "tat free girl-next-door but slutty" vibe that I am guessing guys love more than the Kitty vibe which seems a bit more bitchy, pretentious, look-at-me-and-my-tats.  I think guys want to have flings with Kitties but settle down with Martina's.   I don't mean to speak for you guys at all but since 98% of the people here have both X and Y chromosomes ... I am just sharing what I perceive.  I have been told I can climb the ladder of inference better than anyone.

I am fascinated as much by these sorts of questions as I am by the good sex that we sometimes see.  Another thought I have is that it seems like we all want a "hero" and a "villain".  It seems like Kitty is the villain here.  You may think there is no villain in the Martina story but there is ... it is Nelly.  The CC community by and large hates her.  

Anyway ... that's my 2 cents that ended up being more like a buck twenty.  PS:  I love your screenname Things69 and all the other creative names here.  I should have put more thought into mine.

Your paragraph 3 says it all. Likability, that's the root of most of the comments, Kitty vs. Martina.  

In high school (USA), boys had a saying: There are girls to date, and there are girls to marry.

Very perceptive Jenn.

57 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Martina gets a pass because isn't cheating. Alberto knows about Martina and Nelly. Did you never heard abou open relationships? 

Open relationships, what are those?