Kitty and Smith - home activities #3

58 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

I may be missing something here. If Kitty is doing what people are reporting on, how is that any different than what Martina is doing. Kitty's infidelity involves a penis, but Martina's infidelity doesn't. Both are cheating on their mates. Kitty getting hammered for it, and Martina getting somewhat of a pass. What am I missing here?

Several good responses presented but let me also offer:

Alberto clearly has overachieved by finding Martina and he probably has very little chance of finding someone as hot and sexy and smart as Martina which may cause him to be more tolerant and forgiving.  

But also Martina still adores Alberto and cuddles and flirts with him constantly … I don’t watch this apartment very often but I don’t think Kitty is the same toward Smith. 

A me fa semplicemente ridere che Kitty pretenda che Smith ci tenga a lei quando lei è la prima a tradirlo non con uno ma con più uomini di cui uno è probabile che ci faccia sesso. 

Si raccoglie quello che si semina. Spero che Smith tiri fuori gli attributi e lasci Kitty da sola a godersi i suoi amanti e sugar daddy. 

8 hours ago, Mark D said:

Ive just watched the replay of Kitty showing off her body to her black baby (as she called him) and talking about meeting at a hotel before telling him she loved him. Kind of feel sorry for Smith. Crocodile tears from Kitty now. Once a cheat always a cheat.

When was this?

Destroyed couple , destroyed relationship , toxic environment .. we don’t judge who’s more wrong  as we most here  know that they are both wrong , each one having a long list of mistakes .. the problem is that this continues and is getting worse day by day , real life on one side but the other shows that  it can’t be more clear that both are benefiting ( and at the same time not improving their lives ) by “ enjoying “ the RLC comfort that they get . 

This apartment becomes hot for chats for mostly wrong reasons , for sure we can talk about the troubles and the worries of this couple but we should also talk about the nice times . And they are simply as the days pass by so much less and less .. 

I don’t think Smith would have something to offer if he takes over the apartment, everyone would want Kitty to be the resident but as a good friend said ,  who is Kitty in Prague ? For so many years , we have seen no one , a friend , a colleague , an earlier days school mate , nothing . Only her mama , it’s like she has no one , a person that her social world could be so large , seems to be lonely 😔 Even if she gets the apartment , I wonder if we do really want to see a girl ( no matter that exotic Kitty would always be a fantasy for so many men here ) totally by herself , without anything of personal or social life and perhaps the only company would be the dog . Of course other possibilities might be opening if she’s going to be alone , but I wonder how she could just leave this thing with Smith behind and at least the whatever company he is giving her . 

I hope they both get a break from RLC and maybe Kitty could discuss with RLC to return after a month or so just by herself and try . But , the both they are staying together  and especially with the RLC protection , the worse it is going to be . 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1