US General Domestic Politics #18 Begins 05/29/21.

2 hours ago, O_U812 said:

OK asshole.  You post what the laws are, and I want sections & numbers cited.  You won't.

I wouldn't give you the slightest satisfaction of posting anything other than what you are and are all about wack job.

It's not truth coming out of your dick-holster.

If it wasn't anything factual or truthful, it wouldn't hurt poor little pitifull you's feelings so much shithead. You marxist propaganda promoting asswipes can't handle any truth because it would blow up your causes for existence.

Prove us wrong and quit acting like a pussy.  Damn man.

No sense in giving any of you psycho wack jobs any sense of credibility by showing any proof to any of the categorically false and dishonest bullshit propaganda the likes of you promote, because it's all wrong shithead.

Umm....That's not me sitting in that chair acting like an asshole.  It's one of your heroes.

That's you sitting somewhere acting like the mentally disturbed adolescent minded moron you apparently are having to rely on others for a place to live while your main concern for existence is to promote bullshit propaganda. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

That's you sitting somewhere acting like the mentally disturbed adolescent minded moron you apparently are having to rely on others for a place to live while your main concern for existence is to promote bullshit propaganda. 

Your comment adds nothing to the discussion.  You're only here because no other stream will allow you to be a total dick.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

No sense in giving any of you psycho wack jobs any sense of credibility by showing any proof to any of the categorically false and dishonest bullshit propaganda the likes of you promote, because it's all wrong shithead.

Translation:  He doesn't have any proof.

• Like 1