US General Domestic Politics #18 Begins 05/29/21.

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

You've got a big ego since you are able to hide behind the curtain of the net to promote bullshit propaganda and other dishonesty, but just like the brain dead psychotic's who you cover for, you're all cowards out in public you psychotic shit for brains.

Cowards?  No.  I just don't feel like traveling all the way to the Mississippi backwoods to go nose to nose with you.  Besides, I don't hit women, no matter how ignorant they are.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

An answer to a question he never asked.  You're the psychotic one ma'am.

He didn't have to ask, because it has been more than obvious that both of your worthless asses need to be informed and reminded of what you both are, a couple of psychotic wack job propagandists, dipshit.

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

He didn't have to ask, because it has been more than obvious that both of your worthless asses need to be informed of what you both are dipshit.

How many times do you plan on "informing" us, because it's getting boring.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

He didn't have to ask, because it has been more than obvious that both of your worthless asses need to be informed and reminded of what you both are, a couple of psychotic wack jobs, dipshit.

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Awww....what wrong little marxi boy ? Do you and you comrade not like having open range times to promote your bullshit propaganda here unopposed ? Too bad shithead.

still no info from the programmed to insult android. you need reprogramming badly.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

How many times do you plan on "informing" us, because it's getting boring.

Awww cry me a river little marxi boy, ain't that just too bad, because just like the continuous posting of the bullshit propaganda that you two comrades do here, it will continue as well.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Awww cry me a river little marxi boy, ain't that just too bad, because Just like the continuous posting of the bullshit propaganda that you two comrades do here, it will continue as well.

Just now, Nicholas said:

I got your reprogramming right here comrade propagandist...🖕.

the magadroid has no other messages? why am i not surprised?