US General Domestic Politics #18 Begins 05/29/21.

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:

Cowards?  No.  I just don't feel like traveling all the way to the Mississippi backwoods to go nose to nose with you.  Besides, I don't hit women, no matter how ignorant they are.

You are a coward, little propagandist marxi boy. The actual reality is you don't travel far from where your parents lets your cowardly spoiled little adolescent minded ass stay. The only thing you have ever hit, was obviously your head too many times.

The little comrade marxi boys g06 and his adolescent sidekick o_u812 thought this was their thread to continuously promote the bullshit propaganda they retrieve from other propagandist outlets and to have certain times of free range here unopposed. Well, they were wrong just like the propaganda they promote.

36 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

You are a coward, little propagandist marxi boy. More in reality like you don't travel far from where your parents lets your cowardly spoiled little adolescent minded ass stay. The only thing you have ever hit, was obviously your head too many times.

32 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

The little comrade marxi boys g06 and his adolescent sidekick o_u812 thought this was their thread to continuously promote the bullshit propaganda they retrieve from other propagandist outlets and to have certain times of free range here unopposed. Well, they were wrong just like the propaganda they promote.

strange but we seem to have posted a lot of info while your magadroid self posted the usual preprogrammed insults & nothing else. that hardly qualifies as stopping the info flow. but i guess that you were only programmed to hurl insults as i have already stated. if that makes you happy then by all means continue to expose your limited abilities. but you won't change anything. your hero will still be a traitor & you'll still be an idiot.

3 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Awww cry me a river little marxi boy, ain't that just too bad, because just like the continuous posting of the bullshit propaganda that you two comrades do here, it will continue as well.

We'll post facts while you post cuss words.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, blue is the colour said:

I cannot recall any Black folk going into a school and killing little kids, young adults or anyone, but some white mother fuckers do... Stick that in your Nazi ass and smoke it.

BAM!!  💥

• Like 1

Awww....what wrong little marxi boy ? Do you and you comrade not like having open range times to promote your bullshit propaganda here unopposed ? Too bad shithead.

How exactly are you opposing it?  By swearing at us?  You have nothing else.

• Like 1

Awww cry me a river little marxi boy, ain't that just too bad, because just like the continuous posting of the bullshit propaganda that you two comrades do here, it will continue as well.

The cussing?  The making a dick of yourself?  Be my guest.  Your anger is amusing.

• Like 1

🤣🤪

• Like 1

We'll see.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Donald Trump, the twice-impeached former U.S. president, will "likely" be indicted, says ABC News legal analyst Dan Abrams, insisting that this time accountability will be hard for him to...

• Like 1