It's A Dog's Life (the thread for pics, videos and musings about Leora's pet)

Guest norasmum

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pirate

Was about to ask myself but of course it could just be a mixture. But with the docked tail and that coloring, it could almost pass itself off as a scrawny excuse for a Doberman. If it was, Leora and Paul would struggle to keep up with it mentally and physically. 

Was about to ask myself but of course it could just be a mixture. But with the docked tail and that coloring, it could almost pass itself off as a scrawny excuse for a Doberman. If it was, Leora and Paul would struggle to keep up with it mentally and physically.

Actually I think it's a terrier breed but I would have to see it better from the front.

Definitely not miniature Doberman even with the bobbed tail, it's a rescue or rescued dog from their version of an animal shelter.

Leora is a big animal lover and has volunteered at the shelter. 

Guest norasmum

why start a new thread for leoras dog as one is already going this seams stupid

because this one special....  ;D

yo diria que es un teckel de pelo corto , por lo menos lo parece.

Yeah I thought about that after I posted. I need to get a better look from the front to tell though.

Guest norasmum

playing with the dog....

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

mirandolo mejor yo tambien diria que es un doberman , podria ser un pinscher tambien pero parece mas un doberman , aqui en mi ciudad , han prohibido el corte de rabo y orejas y cualquier cirugía por razones esteticas ahora tenemos dobermans , cockers , boxer , con rabo largo y orejas caidas .