It's A Dog's Life (the thread for pics, videos and musings about Leora's pet)

Guest norasmum

They are not interested in training the dog.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

She should'a gone for an experienced Squirrel instead of that yip-dog thingy.

Tut, TUt. Manners old chap!!!

Leora would suit a horse. That is my personal belief. Then she could ride, Lady Godiva-like, around my Scottish estate. It would be a tad chilly at times, and the midges would be somewhat awful, but I sincerely believe that a horse is the most suitable animal for a goddess like Leora. Certainly not a Squirrel or a Mongrel. That would never do.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest norasmum

They are not interested in training the dog.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

She should'a gone for an experienced Squirrel instead of that yip-dog thingy.

Tut, TUt. Manners old chap!!!

Leora would suit a horse. That is my personal belief. Then she could ride, Lady Godiva-like, around my Scottish estate. It would be a tad chilly at times, and the midges would be somewhat awful, but I sincerely believe that a horse is the most suitable animal for a goddess like Leora. Certainly not a Squirrel or a Mongrel. That would never do.

MONGREL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( Grrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

Guest Squirrel

LISTEN YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES!

LEORA'S ONE OF THE MOST FUCKING GODDAMN BEAUTIFUL WOMEN ON THE GODDAM EARTH, AND YOU'RE FUCKING TALKING SHIT ABOUT DOGS AND SQUIRRELS (that would be me) AND YOU'RE NOT POSTING TITS AND ASS.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU MOTHER FUCKERS?! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST ON A CRUTCH! HE'S GONNA BE RESURRECTED THIS WEEKEND, MOOSE AIN'T AROUND TO KICK YOUR ASSES, THE WORLD IS A-1 FUCKED UP, AND I'M JUST PLAN SICK OF YOU BASTARDS...

I'm going for radiator hoses, incidentally. If you put out a nice bowl of Scotch Whiskey or high-end vodka, I will not harm you. Thank you for your care and consideration.

:)

Squirrel? You okay? I'm worried about you. I firmly believe Leora would love having a squirrel to pet as much as a DOG.  Squirrels have fluffier fur and bushier tails.  I close my eyes and imagine Squirrel brushing his tail all over Leora's body.  "Ooh ooh baby, baby, I'm getting so wet.....!"  That's Leora saying that not me.

I'm chiming in late on this but, let me add my theory about the DOG affair.  The DOG is a CHILD. 

From my few observations in life about girls, their boyfriends and DOGS, I believe my theory is true.

My "GIRLFRIEND gets a DOG" theory is: When a girl/women/girlfriend/chick gets a DOG, she's telling her mate she wants to have babies.  Leora needs to find out how Paul will handle having children around him. The DOG is the first test.  DOGS have the mind of a two year old CHILD.  IF Paul can handle the DOG then Leora will be getting FAT.  Yes, you guys Leora will become a MILF!

We will see if Paul meets the standards and requirements of Leora to mate with her.

As they say in the Game of Thrones, Paul's going to "squirt a baby in Leora's belly."

AND you here it right here for the first time,  I say that Leora is already pregnant.   

And I agree billycox  I too pray the DOG shreds Paul's guitar. 

I am leaving again and don't know when I will be back like anyone cares anyway.

Tay

Very perceptive TAY. For sure the dog is a surrogate baby. If she is testing him I think Paul is passing the test. He seems very good with the dog.

I suspect though that he is simply trying to please Leora. Despite all his faults I do actually believe he cares for Leora and usually handles her temper tantrums very well.

If he could simply locate her Clitoris then maybe he could keep her happy and secure without the need for a dog!!!

Guest Squirrel

I am leaving again and don't know when I will be back like anyone cares anyway.

Tay

Don't do it! Don't leave me alone here to suffer the pain and anguish without your comforting presence! You know what these CC humans are like! Please don't desert your CC forest animal friends!

you're probably right, Tay !

I agree that Leora think about having a baby... and having a dog before is probably to see paul's reactions...

But Paul is not mature enough and is mostly too selfish to have a baby...

read you soon, TAY...

• 2 weeks later...

I suggest we name Leora's dog "Scooter".  The way he/she races around the apartment reminds me of young Italian men racing around on their Vespa motor scooters.  :)