It's A Dog's Life (the thread for pics, videos and musings about Leora's pet)

Guest norasmum

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Squirrel

I guess my avatar is wrong then?

Your cover dog is just fine. Wear your avatar proudly. We rodents do, despite discrimination and derision from the mean-looking human avatars. The world of canines are proud of your contributions to CC. You're a credit to your race, leorasdog, and we're confident you will be as interesting, helpful and beloved as has been Agent Dog. And welcome, newbie, to the zoo...

Guest Squirrel

Thank you Squirrel, I think you may find that I am a very playful pup........  ;)

Just don't let them do that adhesive tape thing to your ears.

Or mess with that other part. They may try for surgical removal in a few months. You want to avoid that experience...

I think the dog is cramping Paul's style!!! Every time Paul moves the dog off the sofa it climbs back on!!!

Why does Paul always move Leora's hand when she attempts to touch her own pussy!!!! For god's sake Paul let her please herself because you will never!!!

Guest bigbear

Why do they have the ears of the dog tapped?

it's Taped, not tapped...which is something you  do with your fingers. ;)

Guest ww_watcher

Tapping is also something you do to a KEG. Then, when the girls are thoroughly snockered you start taping them snogging.

There are two reasons for taping a dog's ears. They have been trimmed ...or...they need to grow in particular fashion. Unless the tape is a bandage.