US General Domestic Politics #19 Begins 06/03/21.

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

What the U.S. intelligence community did under the direction of Barack Obama to undermine the Trump presidency and what the Democrats did to steal the 2020 presidential election are the real assaults on democracy.

The ideology YOU support SaGGY.

EgJQjagWsAAiqoX.jpg

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, O_U812 said:
WWW.THEGLOBALIST.COM

Like their German counterparts in the 1930s, Donald Trump’s Republican enablers in the U.S. Congress have lots of intelligence but no principles.

You definitely are a fucking idiot. Time for the straight jacket and padded cell. Your dad needs to have you committed to a mental institution before you do something really insane. Paranoia can result in dangerous behavior.:dodgy:

4 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You definitely are a fucking idiot. Time for the straight jacket and padded cell. Your dad needs to have you committed to a mental institution before you do something really insane. Paranoia can result in dangerous behavior.:dodgy:

Say what you want Saggy.  The answer will always be the same:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwLNgkDJXbZvsOvru7AGz

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

A sign that says "FUCK BIDEN."??  That's ok with you next to a school.  Of course it is.

But you and the rest of the Democrats had no problem with Rep.Tlaib on the night of her election on national tv in the presence of her young child calling President Trump a " mother fucker".

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

But you and the rest of the Democrats had no problem with Rep.Tlaib on the night of her election on national tv in the presence of her young child calling President Trump a " mother fucker".

You're a fascist fuck.  My enemy.

How can anyone defend either of our corrupt rotten to the core parties we have in this country? Do The folks arguing back and forth here actually believe either party is in anyones interest other than special interests which doesn't include you or me? 

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

How can anyone defend either of our corrupt rotten to the core parties we have in this country? Do The folks arguing back and forth here actually believe either party is in anyones interest other than special interests which doesn't include you or me? 

Freedom vs. Authoritarianism.  I'll take freedom and stand up against these thugs anywhere, anytime.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

You've gone off the deep end. I don't think there's any coming back for you.Your dad needs to get you help quickly.

Fascist Saggy.  Enemy of freedom.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, O_U812 said:

Freedom vs. Authoritarianism.  I'll take freedom and stand up against these thugs anywhere, anytime.

You talk of freedom while wanting to put political opponents in prison. You are the authoritarian and can't even see it.

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

You talk of freedom while wanting to put political opponents in prison. You are the authoritarian and can't even see it.

Do the crime, get caught, do the time.  Saggy Fascist.

• Like 1