US General Domestic Politics #19 Begins 06/03/21.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

The hosts of Fox & Friends on Wednesday claimed that white people are being "marginalized" by an effort to provide racial justice education in schools. Hosts Steve Doocy, Ainsley Earhardt and Brian Kilmeade...

• Upvote 1

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

A nurse's riddle-me-this demonstration of an anti-vaccine conspiracy theory fell apart in an Ohio legislative session.The nurse attempted to prove Tuesday to the Ohio House Health Committee that the...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

A nurse's riddle-me-this demonstration of an anti-vaccine conspiracy theory fell apart in an Ohio legislative session.The nurse attempted to prove Tuesday to the Ohio House Health Committee that the...

Between her and Gohmert Pyle, I was left picking my jaw up off the floor.  Stupid hit a new high.

• Like 1

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

An Ohio man has been charged with ethnic intimidation after he yelled racial slurs at his Uber driver, Local12 reports. The incident was captured on video and shows passenger Michael Winterman getting...

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Former White House counsel Don McGahn whined that he felt trapped while serving former President Donald Trump. Speaking to the House Judiciary Committee in a closed-door session, McGahn lamented that...

• Upvote 1

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Capitol rioters have been blaming Donald Trump for their actions in the Jan. 6 insurrection, but his continued refusal to accept his election loss is keeping some of those supporters in jail.The twice-impeached...

• Upvote 1

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Acting White House Budget Director Shalanda Young on Wednesday refused to recognize a question from Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO) because it assumed that the Biden administration had ceded control...

• Upvote 1

"Joe Manchin isn't moved by leaders who have spent decades organizing for civil rights," Rep. Jamaal Bowman, D-N.Y., tweeted after Manchin that said his position on the For the People Act had not changed after meeting with civil rights leaders on Tuesday. "Manchin isn't moved by the views of his constituents. Manchin isn't moved by GOP voter suppression bills in 43 states. Because Manchin is only moved by corporate donors and their agenda."

• Like 1

9 hours ago, golfer06 said:

your opinion was that an obscure town in texas voted for a republican mayor. that wasn't an opinion.

No, it was a fact that the major border town of McAllen, Texas with a population of 145,00 elected a Republican mayor for the first time in 24 years.