US General Domestic Politics #19 Begins 06/03/21.

19 hours ago, maxfactor said:

I am allowed into the US dummy...but then you have an excuse, you are never able look past your closed butt hole.

congrats. so i should have realized that you were allowed in the country since your residence in dear traitor's ass is still in the country.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I don't need to reference an article to post MY opinion. It's people like you who need to post other people's thoughts because you have none of your own.

your opinion was that an obscure town in texas voted for a republican mayor. that wasn't an opinion.

• Upvote 1

Sorry, but right now Republicans and Trump supporters run nothing in Washington, D.C. Democrats control the Presidency, Senate and House, comrade Golfer. 

they simply get in the way of actually doing anything to govern or to improve the country. or haven't you been paying attention? silly question. of course you haven't.

• Upvote 1

So you're saying the McAllen, Texas mayoral election didn't take place because I did not cite a source for my information?:huh:

there it is again. your "opinion" that is not an "opinion" with no info included since you never post any actual info about anything because you are a dope.

• Upvote 1

This thread was intended for members to post their own thoughts, not to post articles from propaganda blogs. But since you have no ideas of your own I guess that's what you need to do. How sad.

wrong again. it was for information about world politics & opinions about reality.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I see why you post articles from left wing propaganda blogs. Your mind is so fucking limited that you repeat the same boring comments over and over.

of course. in answer to your same stupid boring lies & comments.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

That's because the term "propaganda" most accurately describes the articles you and comrade Golfer post.

wrong again as always. it's called information. but you would have to actually read it & be capable of facing reality to understand such things. 

• Upvote 1