US General Domestic Politics #19 Begins 06/03/21.

7 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) was mocked this week after he asked federal Forest Service officials if they could change the orbit of the Earth and moon.Gohmert made the remarks during a House Natural...

More propaganda from RawStory.com. Gohmert was probably  mocking people who believe man can actually change the earth's climate.

8 hours ago, golfer06 said:

so why was that interview delayed for 4 yrs? what was dear traitor so afraid of? 

Because of not wanting to set a precedent that eliminates the separation of powers privilege of the President of the United States called Executive Privilege. 

8 hours ago, golfer06 said:

he didn't ask how long it took you to not read it.

I really don't give a fuck what you or O_U812 ask of me since I have no respect for either one of you. Maybe you are use to telling people what to do in Moscow, but I'm sorry to tell you that you have no ability to tell me to do anything. Just like you believe nothing Trump and Republicans say I have no trust in any of the propaganda blog sites that you post stories from, so why would I waste my time reading them?

2 hours ago, O_U812 said:

"Joe Manchin isn't moved by leaders who have spent decades organizing for civil rights," Rep. Jamaal Bowman, D-N.Y., tweeted after Manchin that said his position on the For the People Act had not changed after meeting with civil rights leaders on Tuesday. "Manchin isn't moved by the views of his constituents. Manchin isn't moved by GOP voter suppression bills in 43 states. Because Manchin is only moved by corporate donors and their agenda."

Jamaal Bowman is a fucking far left clown.

12 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Per a June 10, 2021 story in The New York Times, " May consumer price index shows fastest inflation since 2008". :dodgy:

Minor inflation a common feature during an economic recovery.  Nowhere near panic mode.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Minor inflation a common feature during an economic recovery.  Nowhere near panic mode.

I hope Democrats use that gaslighting approach with American voters in the 2022 election. When people see prices rising everyday in their personal lives and Democrats tell them that prices are not rising who do you think voters are going to believe?

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Now you are generating your own propaganda to protect YOUR  dear leader, "Sleepy Joe" Biden.😏

Nope.  Just stating the truth.  You, however, have no idea what that is any more.

• Like 1