US General Domestic Politics #19 Begins 06/03/21.

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I really don't give a fuck what you or O_U812 ask of me since I have no respect for either one of you. Maybe you are use to telling people what to do in Moscow, but I'm sorry to tell you that you have no ability to tell me to do anything. Just like you believe nothing Trump and Republicans say I have no trust in any of the propaganda blog sites that you post stories from, so why would I waste my time reading them?

If you don't read it, then stop forming an opinion about it.  You speak from ignorance, just like Orange Mussolini.

• Like 1

More propaganda from RawStory.com. Gohmert was probably  mocking people who believe man can actually change the earth's climate.

And you tell me not to protect Biden?  You fail to see your own hypocrisy?

• Like 1

Because of not wanting to set a precedent that eliminates the separation of powers privilege of the President of the United States called Executive Privilege. 

Bull-Fucking-Shit.  He knew he was a guilty fuck and wanted it hidden.

• Like 1

I gave you the source. Not my fault you are too dumb to look it up. I don't clutter this thread up by posting space consuming stories from blogs.

"Clutter the thread?"  You're such a fool.  🤣

• Like 1

I hope Democrats use that gaslighting approach with American voters in the 2022 election. When people see prices rising everyday in their personal lives and Democrats tell them that prices are not rising who do you think voters are going to believe?

Not the GQP, that's for sure.  Your far-righties have gone full-on loser Trump.  They're cowards, like you.

• Like 1

Midterms are going to be a bitch for the GQP.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

According to a report from Politico, the antics of Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO) since she has been in Congress are turning off voters in one of the most important cities in her district and...

• Like 1

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

During a House Judiciary Committee hearing this Thursday regarding oversight of the FBI, Florida GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz questioned FBI Director Christopher Wray over the origins of the...

• Like 1

QANON are batshit fucking crazy.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

QAnon adherents are claiming that a cicada that landed on President Joe Biden's neck is a sign of the long-promised "storm."One of the most influential QAnon channels on the...

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

How long before the "woke" people running the Biden administration want to change Mother's Day to Birthing People Day. Fuck you ignorant Stalinist woke language police.

You're over the top dude.  Relax.  It will always be Mother's Day.  Oh, and all the deflection in the world won't take people's minds off the criminal GQP.

• Like 1