US General Domestic Politics #20 Begins 06/11/21.

11 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I don't believe your first sentence, but your second sentence is a perfect explanation of why I don't read the propaganda blogs you post on this thread.

the actual answer is that you won't face reality. what a surprise.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Here's one for Golfer:

So Jesus is out at the golf course one day, with Moses as his caddy.

Jesus aims over the water trap, and Moses says, "NO! That's an impossible shot."

Jesus says, "I saw Arnold Palmer make this very shot."

So Jesus strikes the ball with all his might, and the ball lands in the water, as Moses expected.

So Moses goes down, parts the water trap, comes back all muddy and disgusted and says, "See, it cannot be done. If you try that again, you get the ball."

Jesus says, "I saw Arnold Palmer make this shot." Jesus swings again with all his might, and the ball falls into the muddy pond. Embarrassed, Jesus walks on the water trap, reaches down and grabs the ball. "I saw Arnold Palmer make this shot," he says as he lines up the shot again.

This time, the group behind them is getting impatient. "Who the hell does he think he is -- Jesus Christ?"

"No," Moses says, "He thinks he's Arnold Palmer."

tenor - 2021-06-15T031731.508.gif

tenor - 2021-06-15T031743.536.gif

tenor - 2021-06-15T031752.433.gif

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Please explain this report that comes from someone who has experienced Communism. Many others have, and many others had similar or more terrifying reports. 

You have five minutes to respond or I will chew to pieces the radiator hoses of everyone of your family members after I have settled them into re-education camp. Because that's how it works in some places on Earth, and people in the US just don't frankly give a damn about how their children and grandchildren will live.

WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

North Korean defector and human rights advocate, Yeonmi Park, fears the United States’ future “is as bleak as North Korea” after she attended one of the country’s most prestigious universities.

Yes, it's Fox. Don't bitch. You won't see this on the Communist propaganda stations, but I assure you everyone I know who lived through this kind of Marxist hell is scared to death it will happen here. 

Respond.

it's amazing that she is responding to everything that trumpism has brought. yet the cult members don't even see it. you guys really should lay off of the kool aid.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Biden probably will pardon her since Democrats see nothing wrong with leaking classified information to the press nor to our foreign enemies.  After pardoning her, Biden will then most likely appoint her to a high level position at NASA.:biggrin:

but dear traitor ignored national security & mislead the population about the threat of white supremacy & that's ok? your dementia is progressing rapidly.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Most people on here are intelligent enough to find the study on their own. Too bad you are too fucking dumb to find it. They never taught you how to use a browser in Moscow?

you forget that i have checked out things & posted them so that everyone can see for themselves. you never have posted anything. EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Bitch?  Again O_U812  shows his extreme sexism. That's not very "woke" little snowflake.   

some of your cult members must have criticized her or she never would have apologized. and by the way she is a bitch.

• Upvote 1