US General Domestic Politics #20 Begins 06/11/21.

45 minutes ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Leaked emails obtained by CNN show that former top officials at the Department of Justice reacted with horror after being asked to investigate voter fraud conspiracy theories by former president...

I imagine those Obama DOJ employees did react with horror when they realized the crimes committed by Joe Biden and Barack Obama might be revealed to the American people.

35 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

they may be liars but they are a helluva lot smarter than you & dear traitor. but that is a very low bar to cross.

Only a Russian agent like Golfer would praise a liar for being intelligent. I guess that's why Golfer so admires Putin. Putin is a very intelligent liar. 

42 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Tickets were most likely printed by the DNC as part of their disinformation campaign. They need to distract attention away from how the Democrats are destroying America.:dodgy:

You probably bought a pair for you and your "38" year-old GF.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Only a Russian agent like Golfer would praise a liar for being intelligent. I guess that's why Golfer so admires Putin. Putin is a very intelligent liar. 

You Authoritarian prick.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

wrong again. the posts are for information. if you or anyone else chooses to ignore them it's your choice. but it also helps to explain why you are such a dope as you read nothing containing actual factual information. EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Factual information? More like disinformation and propaganda.

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

That's because you and Golfer keep posting stories from the same propaganda blogs everyday.

And you don't post shit except the vomit you eject from your dick-sucker.

• Like 1