US General Domestic Politics #20 Begins 06/11/21.

25 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I imagine those Obama DOJ employees did react with horror when they realized the crimes committed by Joe Biden and Barack Obama might be revealed to the American people.

EriVQioXUAAtLNc.jpg

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

And you, Saggy Nutz, should help to solve the problem instead of whining like a little cunt.

The first step to solving the problems of the inner cities would be to vote all the Democrat politicians out of office.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

A video emerged on social media on Monday that showed a man on a bicycle fill up a garbage...

Where you find demon 😈 crats you'll find crime they both go hand in hand

Too bad they didn't have one or two steel bars to toss into the spokes of his stolen bicycle.

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Again, no thoughts of your own. Without "experts" to tell you how to live your life you don't have a clue. How sad it is to see what has happened to your generation.

You know nothing about me, and furthermore, I thought about posting the meme before I posted it, which means I spoke to you through it.  If that's not good enough, then I don't know what I can do for you.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

A video emerged on social media on Monday that showed a man on a bicycle fill up a garbage...

Where you find demon 😈 crats you'll find crime they both go hand in hand

Right.  That's why the only people in politics under investigation are QTrumplicans.  Oh, and Florida is blood red, isn't it?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I just told you how to start solving inner city problems. Sorry you don't like my solution. And how many years have Democrats been doing such a great job of running those cities? :sad:

So you bring in all republican political figures to the inner cities and the crime just stops?  You're fucking high.  To even begin to fix it, you start disarming the people with illegal firearms, but the QTrumplicans won't allow any gun control in congress.  Think Saggy, think.

• Like 1