US General Domestic Politics #20 Begins 06/11/21.

16 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Stupid senile old son of a bitch has spent this week at the G-7 selling out America and American workers to the rest of the world.

exactly the opposite of reality again from the traitor worshipping totally senile ridge.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Golfer did it all on his own with a little help from Putin.:biggrin:

did what? exposed your idiocy & ignorance? that happens every time that you post anything. no other help from anyone is ever needed. you constantly make a fool of yourself over & over & over & over........................

• Upvote 1

I imagine those Obama DOJ employees did react with horror when they realized the crimes committed by Joe Biden and Barack Obama might be revealed to the American people.

you are still asleep after all these years i see. you are in for a rude awakening. your hero dear traitor is going down big time.

• Upvote 1

Only a Russian agent like Golfer would praise a liar for being intelligent. I guess that's why Golfer so admires Putin. Putin is a very intelligent liar. 

don't worry your hero dear donny traitor will hold the record for lying for a long time. the difference is that his lies are easily provable & are believed only by idiots such as you & the rest of the rapidly dwindling number of brainless cult members.

• Upvote 1

Factual information? More like disinformation and propaganda.

but it doesn't matter as you don't ever read anything at all therefore you never learn anything at all. you simply parrot whatever your traitorous leader says & that consists of nothing but lies & fantasy. it's no wonder you stay asleep all of the time. facing reality would be too much of a shock for you.

• Upvote 1

That's because you and Golfer keep posting stories from the same propaganda blogs everyday.

the same facts that you refuse to read every day. but don't worry. compared to what is coming from dear traitor's impending downfall the good stuff hasn't even started yet.

• Upvote 1

Why would I want to pay money to the DNC for fake inaugural tickets?😉   

because the con by dear traitor supporters will work on you & the rest of the cult as it always does.

• Upvote 1