Leora & Malia - Home Activities #7

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Okay how many of you would love to see Malia's ass up in the air, facing you, with her face right in leora's pussy, working it out with her tongue, I know I'm going to  get a lot of disagreements, because that type of Act is definitely too much for some of y'all viewers

I'd absolutely love it. I'm never going to see it though.

32 minutes ago, Calle said:

Malia in Leora. Do you mean Malia´s hand was inside Leora´s pussy? Or what do you mean by "in Leora"? 

Did you mean you were attempting to seem naive while actually being sarcastic ?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Now THIS  is new.

Sadly - THE FUCKING PILLOW IS COMPLETELY BLOCKING THE VIEW!!

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Ok, a great idea and it was saved at the end but - What happened for the first half? Who knows - Your guess is as good as mine. That pillow obscured all of cam 10 and even cam 8 was a guessing game! A little penetration from Leora, a tiny bit, but no idea if Malia did at all. You simply couldn't see.

As i say - Great move, they really got into it, and something new and unexpected to spice things up, but another example of trial and error. It's amazing how something as trivial as a pillow can wreck it!!

That tonight WOULD have worked perfectly otherwise. Next time....

Guest Slipper Guyquad
20 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Great girls,try something different,loved it.Little hard to record but absolutely something new.A little tip though,try to be aware so that

nothing hide the cam please.Thank you girls,love you always and a big kiss to you both.

If that had been on Leora's side of the bed or sideways, think how much better it would have been.

Imagine what it could have been like if the occasion had occurred with them cross ways of the bed. Another situation where there could have been a better choice of body positioning. Of course such matters do not always come to mind in a spur of a moment during such situations. Imo, they have both been better off when they have chosen to show one another attention seperately so far. Of course, they may probably think otherwise.

Beh, io pensavo che Leora fosse troppo stanca per masturbarsi (è da questa mattina presto che gira per Praga) e invece... 

Peccato solo per certe inquadrature e il fatto che si siano masturbate di nuovo dopo mezzanotte. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

have to do it again in the  bed. malia 

With both mirrors closed. 

Impossible. Both cams are the same end of the room and the wrong angle.

Would never work in Malia's room. That tonight was the right thing to do, trying something new and get things moving on again another little step, but no good if it can't been seen!