Leora & Malia - Home Activities #7

2 hours ago, Calle said:

I was interested to know what happened. To me in means in, and that would be the next step I would like to see.

To you, you thought you were being slick by seeming to be naive by questioning pulo filipe's use of the word 'in'  rather than 'on' in a comment the way you did, while more than likely knowing that the English language is not his native speaking language, when in all actuality, you more than likely knew what he meant. That would be being sarcastic.

Just like some of your other posts have been being in response to others comments that's been being noticed off and on for awhile now. In regards to Leora and Malia, I suppose the next step you would be so interested in seeing, could be related to some of your other commentary in the 'Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids' thread that stated, "Too bad Leora does not have a man in today's apartment, bating solo or with Malia is not that interesting to us watchers, only repititions day after day".  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

To you, you thought you were being slick by seeming to be naive by questioning pulo filipe's use of the word 'in'  rather than 'on' in a comment the way you did, while more than likely knowing that the English language is not his native speaking language, when in all actuality, you more than likely knew what he meant. That would be being sarcastic.

Just like some of your other posts have been being in response to others comments that's been being noticed off and on for awhile now. In regards to Leora and Malia, I suppose the next step you would be so interested in seeing, could be related to some of your other commentary in the 'Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids' thread that stated, "Too bad Leora does not have a man in today's apartment, bating solo or with Malia is not that interesting to us watchers, only repititions day after day".  

( Em  )

'in'  rather than 'on'

Leora in malia 

Malia in Leora 

1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

Em ( In ,on ) 

Leora In , on Malia 

Malia In , on leora 

In, meaning inside something in English, on, meaning on a surface of something in English. But I knew what you meant filipe, and I believe most others actually did and usually do as well.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

In, meaning inside something in English, on, meaning on a surface of something in English. But I knew what you meant filipe, and I believe most others actually did and usually do as well.

what is the correct word 

To put 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pulo filipe said:

what is the correct word 

To put 

If someone is massaging or touching or caressing or rubbing someone else, on would be considered correct. In regards to women, in would only be correct if something was to be put inside one of them, unless it was used in a different context such as, 'she put her feet in the tub', or, 'she put the food in the refrigerator', or 'she is in the bathroom'. 

• Like 2