Leora & Malia - Home Activities #7

Guest Slipper Guyquad

And yet another Balcony and Shisha night. Oh, what absolute unbridled joy.😡

Shit place, shit view, shit sound, shit reasons. Like a still picture for 3 hours. Worst thing altogether.

Well i guess this is all part of taking the rough with the smooth now. Maybe they find it funny. Welcome to bloody Summer.

il y a 5 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Et encore une autre soirée Balcon et Shisha. Oh, quelle joie débridée absolue. 😡

Lieu de merde, vue de merde, son de merde, raisons de merde. Comme une image fixe distante pendant 3 heures.

Eh bien, je suppose que tout cela fait partie de prendre le rugueux avec le lisse maintenant. Peut-être qu’ils trouvent ça drôle. Bienvenue dans ce foutu été.

Des qu’elle vont allumer la lumière les moustiques arrivent et c’est charmantes femmes sont à l’interrieure

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Nicholas said:

To you, you thought you were being slick by seeming to be naive by questioning pulo filipe's use of the word 'in'  rather than 'on' in a comment the way you did, while more than likely knowing that the English language is not his native speaking language, when in all actuality, you more than likely knew what he meant. That would be being sarcastic.

Just like some of your other posts have been being in response to others comments that's been being noticed off and on for awhile now. In regards to Leora and Malia, I suppose the next step you would be so interested in seeing, could be related to some of your other commentary in the 'Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids' thread that stated, "Too bad Leora does not have a man in today's apartment, bating solo or with Malia is not that interesting to us watchers, only repititions day after day".  

You are very right - I would like to see Leora with a man. Some people here seem to be aware that she has a "loverboy" in Prague. So far this loverboy has been totally invisible, but if he really exists, why wouldn´t Leora suggest RLC that loverboy should replace Malia, for a considerable sum of money of course, as that would raise the amount of visitors at RLC. Two problems: I guess the loverboy does not want to become real and live in front of cameras, and Leora is still everyday on the phone with Paul.

• Like 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

beautiful girls leora and malia in bed watching tv together 

And automatically it's 1000 times better than outside.