Leora & Malia - Home Activities #8

Guest Slipper Guyquad
14 hours ago, Brokk! said:

I think you misunderstood me  😆

By having work for Malia, I meant that maybe Malia would stay home on the weekend to masturbate alone and Leora would go to sleep at LB's.

But since Leora PROBABLY got into a fight with LB I think things have changed  😆

Yes i thought the wording got lost in translation, but funnily saying the word 'Work' could have actually been correct.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

is that true leora said if her loverboy know what she is doing in her apt he can givb her lots trouble so thats why she doesnt invite him ?

Nenemoh, this thing has been so weird and complex, it would take all day and the longest post ever to explain and write down all the screaming, all the tears, all the changes and behaviour that have gone on for over a year now. Seriously, it is all bizarre. But he isn't invited as she simply does not want this - This is all outside, it is kept like that because she wants to. That will never change. And Paul is still a big part of her life. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
14 hours ago, Brokk! said:

The only consolation is that MAYBE he won't go to sleep at LB's. PERHAPS. 😄

Looking back at it, she actually has THREE bad calls with him this morning, not just one. She may not be meeting him....But - If she has met him, after all that, Lord Above - Then i now give up on her totally. It would finally be a 'Relationship' classed as Beyond Parody. She chooses to hardly ever see him, they are now in less general contact than ever, yet are still falling out regularly. Even on her birthday. The second year is already just like the first. Don't forget either - The last crisis meeting to sort all the problems out was just 12 days ago.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, marco6742 said:

She's in for a busy night if she's gone to a bar, it'll be full of men now watching the footy!

Don't think she has gone to a bar, not with a bag with hair straighteners!

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

Oh right, I didn't see them leave, just assumed they'd be out on the town since it's Leoras birthday.

They left separate, Malia went first.