Leora & Malia - Home Activities #8

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

but she had no other choice to kill it and dump it in the toilet if she wanted to sleep

Oh yes, needs must sometimes!

39 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

All i can add is the person who made her cry was NOT Paul, as soon as she got angry and hung up on the first call, she then got Paul on Skype right afterwards. And she had made one of her enormous texts just before the flowers and balloons arrived, which then led to that call minutes later. She then carried on this enormous message, just before going downstairs.

The saddest part, is that IF the person who did this was who we think.....

......It won't make a blind bit of difference.....

è lo stesso mio pensiero. Avevo pensato anche a qualcosa che è successo al rifugio per cani visto che ha mandato anche alcuni messaggi vocali ma anche le altre volte con cui ha parlato con quelli del rifugio non si era mai arrabbiata in quel modo.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

So .. a guy that a woman is playing with him for over one year , a guy that he isn’t allowed in her apartment , a guy that he MUST obey and DISCIPLINE and do as Always Commander Leora wants , he is always the bad guy in the story , the problematic one , the stupid one , the disastrous one and Leora is the Angel , the woman next door that she’s innocent and the one who plays with  people and feelings , she’s Santa Leora .. she’s the one that as soon as she feels sad with  her story in Prague and has problems , she will phone / use the love of her life to calm down and feel better 😂🤣😂🤣

Santa Leora uses Paul to feel better when things don’t look nice and will phone him 2-5 times per day to just listen to him and feel happy and arrange business and at the same time a guy that simply wants to show that he is interested with the girl who wants many times to spend days and nights with him , he is the stupid one because he simply wants to have a normal thing with her and she plays with him day in and day out .

It is all of course a speculation  as we don’t even know if this is the truth 😂🤣

• Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
15 hours ago, Brokk! said:

it's the same as my thought. I had also thought of something that happened at the dog shelter since she also sent some voice messages but also the other times she talked to those at the shelter she had never been angry like that.

No, i knew this was not that when i saw it. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I think Brokk may have actually called it last night. Judging from how she was dressed - And this is only a hunch, let me say that - But Malia looked more like she was in work clothes, a uniform. So the food could be for breaks etc. May be wrong, but that is how it looks, that she is working somewhere tonight.

So that means Leora is leaving by herself, but to meet who, we don't know. But after all that this morning - Surely not.....

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I think Brokk may have actually called it last night. Judging from how she was dressed - And this is only a hunch, let me say that - But Malia looked more like she was in work clothes, a uniform. So the food could be for breaks etc. May be wrong, but that is how it looks, that she is working somewhere tonight.

So that means Leora is leaving her herself, but to meet who, we don't know. But after all that this morning - Surely not.....

is that true leora said if her loverboy know what she is doing in her apt he can givb her lots trouble so thats why she doesnt invite him ?

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I think Brokk may have actually called it last night. Judging from how she was dressed - And this is only a hunch, let me say that - But she looked more like she was in work clothes, a uniform. So the food could be for breaks etc. May be wrong, but that is how it looks, that she is working somewhere tonight.

So that means Leora is leaving her herself, but to meet who, we don't know. But after all that this morning - Surely not.....

Credo che tu mi abbia frainteso 😆

Con c'è del lavoro per Malia intendevo che magari Malia sarebbe rimasta a casa il fine settimana per masturbarsi da sola e Leora andava a dormire da LB.

Ma visto che Leora PROBABILMENTE ha litigato con LB credo che le cose siano cambiate 😆

• Like 1