Leora & Malia - Home Activities #8

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Would possibly have been more successful if they had used the 69 position as off the other night, but with one facing camera 8 and one camera 10. Possibility of a perfect view of both women.😃

✔️

31 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Hey jugg. Me thinks she may miss the Le Whspr. alot too, whoever that may be. 😎

Perhaps it is time for me to give up more fruitless endeavors and return to the fold. Besides I miss The menagerie a bit. 🙂😉

13 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Perhaps it is time for me to give up more fruitless endeavors and return to the fold. Besides I miss The menagerie a bit. 🙂😉

The menagerie can be interesting at times there's no doubt, but it can be chaotic at times as well. Not much has changed as far as that goes, to which I am sure you are aware of my friend.  

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Would possibly have been more successful if they had used the 69 position as off the other night, but with one facing camera 8 and one camera 10. Possibility of a perfect view of both women.😃

A similar thought had crossed my mind while the interactive occasion was occurring, and then again not long after the decision was made to change from the interactive occasion, to another seperately individual occasion. Of which is when I decided there were some other things that would be better if I got done more than continuing observation of something quite similar to a number of other occasions that have already occurred with them. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

The menagerie can be interesting at times there's no doubt, but it can be chaotic at times as well. Not much has changed as far as that goes, to which I am sure you are aware of my friend.  

Not so aware. I think I've missed entire threads about Leora. Any way the other woman I follow seems to have some peace at the moment. She seems happy for now, so, here I am.

8 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Not so aware. I think I've missed entire threads about Leora. Any way the other woman I follow seems to have some peace at the moment. She seems happy for now, so, here I am.

That's good to know. Welcome back to part of L&M's virtual world my friend. 

• Like 2

il y a une heure, Nicholas a dit :

A similar thought had crossed my mind while the interactive occasion was occurring, and then again not long after the decision was made to change from the interactive occasion, to another seperately individual occasion. Of which is when I decided there were some other things that would be better if I got done more than continuing observation of something quite similar to a number of other occasions that have already occurred with them. 

Leora looked a little frustrated that she wasn't getting stimulated enough, maybe because of the 'no penetration' rule? She immediately put the toy inside her when they split.

I hope this isn't the end of the 'duel bating' though, Malia isn't great at it and the up and down motion may be wearing a little thin with Leora. I actually prefer them taking turns so they can fully get each other off without having to try and time it right

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

Leora looked a little frustrated that she wasn't getting stimulated enough, maybe because of the 'no penetration' rule? She immediately put the toy inside her when they split.

I hope this isn't the end of the 'duel bating' though, Malia isn't great at it and the up and down motion may be wearing a little thin with Leora. I actually prefer them taking turns so they can fully get each other off without having to try and time it right

I long for the good old days when she rode a dildo like a champ.😞

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, jugghead said:

Not sure others will be so welcoming 🤣

All the more reason to stay for a while, nothing better than pissing of a few supercilious twats.

Fill your boots mate !!😁

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1