Leora & Malia - Home Activities #8

Guest Slipper Guyquad

You know what it can be a case of? Being spoiled. Think about it - even just 2 years ago as mentioned, if someone said 'Imagine seeing Leora having sex with another woman', well, how many had that fantasy? Quite a few people i would imagine. But that was all it was, a fantasy. Now we have seen it, what is it leading to?

"Yeah, but......"

And of course i include myself in this! Because we have been spoiled. We got something many wished for but never imagined would happen, now we have seen it regularly, we get selfish, we get pushy. We want that bit more, that bit extra. And as subscribers and fans, ain't nothing wrong with that.

And guess who knows we keep coming back for more, we are in the palm of her hand as a result.....!

They are trying new things, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. At times they may not be into it, some nights they certainly are. Leora licking Malia's juice off her fingers is a perfect example of just how much she can be into it for sure.

So yeah, i want more of course, i'm not lying - But for me it's all been worth it so far!

The more they do, the better.

37 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

You know what it can be a case of? Being spoiled. Think about it - even just 2 years ago as mentioned, if someone said 'Imagine seeing Leora having sex with another woman', well, how many had that fantasy? Many! But that was all it was, a fantasy. Now we have seen it, what is it leading to?

"Yeah, but......"

And of course i include myself in this! Because we have been spoiled. We got something many wished for but never imagined would happen, now we have seen it regularly, we get selfish, we get pushy. We want that bit more, that bit extra. And as subscribers and fans, ain't nothing wrong with that.

And guess who knows we keep coming back for more, who knows we are in the palm of her hand as a result.....!

So yeah, i want more of course, i'm not lying - But for me it's all been worth it so far!

I guess I may have been one of the one's who never even thought of her being with another woman much less fantasize about anything of such Slip. I just always considered her to be a quite attractive woman who enjoyed experiencing becoming sensually aroused in different ways and who also enjoyed doing whatever she wanted to satisfy her experiences of sensual arousal. Tbh, I always preferred seeing her satisfy herself until after she and her friend had become comfortable enough to start doing similar things together. Even then at first I still preferred seeing her on her own, until after I had privilege enough of noticing some of the more enticingly exciting times they experienced with one another last summer. Since then, the times of either of them alone has not seemed quite as interesting imo. Whether alone or together, after so many of the same or similar experiences, some of such occasions have seemed to have become less interesting as well imo.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 hours ago, Nicholas said:

I guess I may have been one of the one's who never even thought of her being with another woman much less fantasize about anything of such Slip. I just always considered her to be a quite attractive woman who enjoyed experiencing becoming aroused in different ways and who also enjoyed doing whatever she wanted to satisfy her experiences of arousal. Tbh, I always preferred seeing her satisfy herself until after she and her friend had become comfortable enough to start doing similar things together. Even then at first I thought that I preferred her on her own, until after I had privilege of noticing some of the more enticingly exciting times they shared together last summer. Since then, the times of either of them alone has not seemed quite as interesting to me.

I have now amended it. I do apologise.

What's lacking isn't sex - it's passion.  Even though Paul is a dork, what he brought to the table is passion.  Leora's passion for him.  It didn't matter he was a lousy lover, blank facial expressions, or a selfish lifeless carbon life form.  It's the passion she had for Paul is what made the channel enjoyable to watch (and come back to).

If Leora and Malia were passionate with each other, this channel would be at next level. People want to see sex with passion.  Passion...caressing a loved one, kissing, stroking the hair, etc.

Finger-banging each other (and never to completion), means nothing. Using a dildo once in a while is nice to see. But only if it compliments passionate encounters (which here it doesn't). For a couple years, this channel has no passion. ...and I am sympathetic to most of those who lust after either girl that enjoy what they have seen the past couple years.  95& of ya'll need to get out of the house and socialize with the opposite (or same) sex - whatever floats your boat.

• Like 6
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1