Leora & Malia - Home Activities #8

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, The Earl said:

Yes and she was cry one more time dont forget. 😢

Three bad calls, on 2 she shouted and one she cried, then another crisis meeting, just 12 days after the last crisis meeting. And hardly saw each other in between. Yet gone all night and so far today. I know who has to work on a Saturday - Hairdressers. Their busiest day for obvious reasons. Oh let me think where she could be then.....🤔

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Three bad calls, on 2 she shouted and one she cried, then another crisis meeting, just 12 days after the last crisis meeting. And hardly saw each other in between. Yet gone all night and so far today. I know who has to work on a Saturday - Hairdressers. Their busiest day for obvious reasons. Oh let me think where she could be then.....🤔

🧐🤔

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, pulo filipe said:

Leora Must be with her hairdresser friends 

walking 

You've literally ignored what i just wrote.

10 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

🤔  Let me see here...oh I don't know...tip toeing thru some tulips somewhere perhaps. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Mi domando cosa si dicono o fanno in questi meeting d'emergenza. Funzionano sempre...

• Like 2