B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #67 (June)

19 minutes ago, james deen said:

i think he never looked comfortable but thats just my opinion. Its all speculation but i think shes definitely seeing someone

She’s on holidays and she enjoys the maximum , that’s what matters 😇 .. we get every now and then to see her “ not innocent “ self 😈😈 and this is also great 😉I am sure if she can bring a guy ( maybe girl also 😁😆 ) in the villa , she will certainly do .. since they both haven’t slept once out , I guess it hasn’t worked also with any people they have met so far . I find it great that they have shared in just a month so many of their moments 😎

Just now, Noldus said:

Tesla, Elian, Vivian and Nana in the tub

Speaking during the day on how Nelly “ matches “ these four … pfff😡🤬😡😡😡

Naughty Elian clearly with her mind to “ outside activities “ as she’s constantly checking her mobile .. still , first common jacuzzi gathering for all 4 girls , one more proof that everyday they improve their relations and they get closer and friendlier ☺️😇 , very nice atmosphere 

Every time I see our girl Vivian,  like when she was on the side of the jacuzzi before getting in I can't help but think that when and if Vivian ever has children her child will have the fortune to suck on her big beautiful nipples, the size of her breasts will double..when she is with child too...

Damn...lucky bastard.🤔

Nice to see the girls enjoying themselves...

il y a 22 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Naughty Elian clearly with her mind to “ outside activities “ as she’s constantly checking her mobile .. still , first common jacuzzi gathering for all 4 girls , one more proof that everyday they improve their relations and they get closer and friendlier ☺️😇 , very nice atmosphere 

good for her that shes met someone but iets hope it doesnt become too much of a distraction