B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #67 (June)

1 hour ago, HappyChappie said:

Just throwing a thought out there. How many house holds are allowed visit these days? are there still restrictions with how many people can meet up? If there are still restrictions it may play a part in there being no parties recently. I do think the loud DJ music at the last two parties were the main reason for the cops calling. 

The fitness room does make for a good party room to move into later on in the evening after a pool party. I don't see how the neighbours can complain if the music volume is at a reasonable level outside. 🙂 

The fitness room should really get some furniture, maybe a couch and a couple of tables, then it could become a party room.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Nan is like the utility player on a softball team. She is talented and can play any position. She has a plug and play personality.

Everyone else wants to hang with her, yesterday's make-up session is a perfect example.

Then T&E stole her from Vivian for the rest of the evening.

She independent and strong, and not afraid or intimidated by what she does not know.

Because she is so young, she has a steep learning curve but she's coming along at a pretty good clip. We are going to see a lot more from her in the days and weeks to come and I for one look forward to seeing it.

For me and the reason she has already “ won “ me with her personality it is that she’s the only tenant of the latest additions that she entered the crazy and demanding RLC world having no one to rely on in comparison for example to Vivian ( Pam ) , Tesla and Elian , Anna and Lola . She has incredible positive response by the members here and as I said some days ago , she has the biggest potential and she’s the definition of driving our voyeuristic instincts totally mad by wanting to see each and everyday more than she’s allowing us to watch .. this  is absolutely great for me  ☺️

45 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nicely said except the last two lines of the sentence that I put the blame completely at Nelly and Bogdan ( basically Nelly as Bogdan will do as she commands ) …

I wonder why everyone blames Nelly and Bogdan for things when they are not guilty of anything
We could see that despite their presence, if the girls want to bring guys back, they can do it without any problem.
Moreover if there is no big party at B4 at the moment, it is mainly because of the neighbors who threatened to call the police, this information comes from Tesla's own mouth.
Nelly and Bogdan are just participants like the others

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I wonder why everyone blames Nelly and Bogdan for things when they are not guilty of anything
We could see that despite their presence, if the girls want to bring guys back, they can do it without any problem.
Moreover if there is no big party at B4 at the moment, it is mainly because of the neighbors who threatened to call the police, this information comes from Tesla's own mouth.
Nelly and Bogdan are just participants like the others

As I said , I believe that the rest of the B4 cast are subconsciously not allowing themselves to act as free as they want . It isn’t that they aren’t allowed , on the contrary , there’s freedom of everything . But bring yourself in their position , how would  you think and feel knowing that the male tenant of the apartment has a job position at your employer ? How would you think and feel knowing that the wife of the male tenant is fucking on and off camera another RLC tenant and the husband despite his warnings and disappointment at a certain point of the relation development , he seems unable to control it ? Further more , a try to make him participate at a crazy and fun party mood villa “activities” session on day 1 or 2 after the arrival of T&E  it was like hitting a cement wall since there was little reaction .. 

Last  but not least , i am trying to figure our the contribution of Nelly and Bogdan as participants and as a COV in the villa .  What is it that am I watching that I should feel pleased , tune in and watch ? Their sex sessions ? In my taste , Nelly is completely unattractive and doesn’t even excite my instincts to watch her anymore , especially after so many years . Perhaps having still been in Russia and act more like feeling home with their normal social life , circle of friends and relatives , i could invest my time watching some interesting and worthy interactions . Honestly and in my humble opinion , the occupancy of these two bedded room in the villa I consider it a total failure by RLC , for example if we had Carlos and Claire under the same cast in B4 , then yes , the whole interactions , craziness and unpredictability expected , i wouldn’t complain .. but perhaps I am also too subjective with my comment and opinion as I have ZERO interest watching  Nelly when on the contrary i am a huge Bogdan fan 🤨

il y a 1 minute, ddhm a dit :

As I said , I believe that the rest of the B4 cast are subconsciously not allowing themselves to act as free as they want . It isn’t that they aren’t allowed , on the contrary , there’s freedom of everything . But come in their position , how would  you think and feel knowing that the male tenant of the apartment has a job position at your employer ? How would you think and feel knowing that the wife of the male tenant is fucking on and off camera another RLC tenant and the husband despite his warnings and disappointment at a certain point of the development , he seems unable to control it ? Further more , a try to make him participate at a crazy and fun party mood villa “activities” session on day 1 or 2 after the arrival , it was like hitting a cement wall since there was little reaction .. 

Last  but not least , i am trying to figure our the contribution of Nelly and Bogdan as participants and as a COV in the villa ? What is it that am I watching that I should feel pleased , tune in and watch ? Their sex sessions ? In my taste , Nelly is completely unattractive and doesn’t even excite my instincts to watch her anymore , especially after so many years . Perhaps having still been in Russia and act more like feeling home with their normal social life , circle of friends and relatives , i could invest my time watching some interesting and worthy interactions . Honestly and in my humble opinion , the occupancy of these two bedded room in the villa I consider it a total failure by RLC , for example if we had Carlos and Claire under the same cast in B4 , then yes , the whole interactions , craziness and unpredictability expected , i wouldn’t complain .. but perhaps I am also too subjective with my comment and opinion as I have ZERO interest watching  Nelly when on the contrary i am a huge Bogdan fan 🤨

bogdan brings nothing to the table anymore. Hes out most of the time then when hes in he spends most of the time on his laptop or in the garage. He hasnt been able to strike a friendship with the new girls like he did with megan, holly, masha, gina, amira and monica and neither has nelly so theres a disconnect between nelly/bogdan and the rest

6 minutes ago, james deen said:

bogdan brings nothing to the table anymore. Hes out most of the time then when hes in he spends most of the time on his laptop or in the garage. He hasnt been able to strike a friendship with the new girls like he did with megan, holly, masha, gina, amira and monica and neither has nelly so theres a disconnect between nelly/bogdan and the rest

That’s some points that I hadn’t thought , very good observations 

Whether it's Nelly and Bogdan or Claire and Carlos, couples SHOULD NOT be residents in B4...and especially a guy who's linked with RLC...
Some girls, such as Tesla and Elian couldn't give a ff about parading in next to nowt in front of him, but it will inevitably restrict the behaviour of others...and hypocritical Nelly won't be too chuffed if it became the norm, either...

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, studev3131 said:

I know alot of people don't like Nana because she tents, but you have to appreciate that will all these different personalities in the GOV apts that she seems to really get along with everyone.  This may be a first, even topping Megan.

I'm getting tired of this Nana  is getting along with BS.... Stop the Grinnen and Drop the Fucking Linnen 

If ya got em Spread em 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Whether it's Nelly and Bogdan or Claire and Carlos, couples SHOULD NOT be residents in B4...and especially a guy who's linked with RLC...
Some girls, such as Tesla and Elian couldn't give a ff about parading in next to nowt in front of him, but it will inevitably restrict the behaviour of others...and hypocritical Nelly won't be too chuffed if it became the norm, either...

Nicely said my good friend 😇